Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

8 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I have put something together, but I am not sure if it will be to your liking. I might be adding the next batch today or tomorrow.

I'm actually very easy to please. If it's Sunset in her current attire--Friendship Games and onwards--I'm sure to like what you've created.

Want to let you all know I have added new siggies to the thread. These are for Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Bright Macintosh, and Sunset Shimmer. Small update, but I feel they turned out decently. 

That is all for now.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@Kyoshi

So are you going to get to my signature soon mate?

Yeah, yours is the next one I will do, my apologies on the delay. I will try to start it soon. Question: Was there any particular theme you were looking for?

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Yeah, yours is the next one I will do, my apologies on the delay. I will try to start it soon. Question: Was there any particular theme you were looking for?

Well to be honest the theme of it would be ideally a like a future computer neon world or something like that. Anyways all the exact details are in the original request post! :)

• Brohoof 1

I told you that I would like the Sunset signature though I haven't decided whether to use the big or small one.

I have another update for you all. I have added 4 brand new signatures, each for the rest of the mane 6 continuing off form last time. I have added new signatures for: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy. They can be found at the bottom of the list.

That is all for now, hope it is to everyone's liking.

Hello, @Kyoshi,

I'm sorry to bother you but,

I was wondering if it would be possible to please make a sig for me using this picture of Twilight Sparkle, Rarity & Applejack? 

(I can try to find a smaller version of this picture if you'd like.)

Please know that I DO NOT NEED IT & am perfectly happy with the other Twilight Sparkle sigs you've made 

but, I would be extremely grateful to you if you were able to create a sig for me using this picture.

Thank you for reading this I appreciate it.

640?cb=20120423080835

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hello, @Kyoshi,

I'm sorry to bother you but,

I was wondering if it would be possible to please make a sig for me using this picture of Twilight Sparkle, Rarity & Applejack? 

(I can try to find a smaller version of this picture if you'd like.)

Please know that I DO NOT NEED IT & am perfectly happy with the other Twilight Sparkle sigs you've made 

but, I would be extremely grateful to you if you were able to create a sig for me using this picture.

Thank you for reading this I appreciate it.

640?cb=20120423080835

So you want that specific image to be used, any other details?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

So you want that specific image to be used, any other details?

I thought about it but, any other character I add (Rapunzel) would clash with the image, I think.

I trust you to make it "awsometacular" to quote Jeremy Jahns & I really appreciate your willingness to do this for me. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought about it but, any other character I add (Rapunzel) would clash with the image, I think.

I trust you to make it "awsometacular" to quote Jeremy Jahns & I really appreciate your willingness to do this for me. :)

No text or anything? Sorry if I am being a bit buggy, I just want to make sure I make it to your liking.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kyoshi said:

No text or anything? Sorry if I am being a bit buggy, I just want to make sure I make it to your liking.

Do you think my screenname would look good or tacky across that image?

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you think my screenname would look good or tacky across that image?

I could probably make it work. I guess I am trying to think of how to customize the image, to make it look more unique rather than just the image itself.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kyoshi said:

I could probably make it work. I guess I am trying to think of how to customize the image, to make it look more unique rather than just the image itself.

Well, I was just thinking, if you put my screenname across the bottom it might obstruct Raritie's face & I don't think she'd like that. :pout:

It doesn't have to be my screenname but, I can't think of anything else. :P

• Brohoof 1

@Kyoshi

I'm sorry to both double post & spring this on you late but, I just got an idea! :D

Is there any way to make a border around the picture that looks like a television screen with glare coming off the sides so,

it looks like the ponies are looking at the audience?

If you're unable to do that I completely understand. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234

41 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

@Sparklefan1234

Is this anything like what you are thinking of? Had to do some squeezing down with the original image to make it properly fit but I hope it looks okay.

598dff3c667d6_SparkleFanSIGRequest2.png.353766957e30b1f851f277d986f8ff42.png

That's AWESOMETACULAR! Thank You SO much!  :o :D :icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/8/2017 at 3:18 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Kyoshi

I'm sorry to both double post & spring this on you late but, I just got an idea! :D

Is there any way to make a border around the picture that looks like a television screen with glare coming off the sides so,

it looks like the ponies are looking at the audience?

If you're unable to do that I completely understand. :)

Do remember that you can always edit your posts to avoid doubleposting ^^

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

What were you wanting?

I want to use this on the right side.

zLI5UDSXkuF4.png

With a rainy background with "Libra, Devine balance and harmony" in the center, with a picture of Vinyl Scratch on the left hand side. Is that okay?

Edited by Midnight Controller
  • Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Midnight Controller said:

I want to use this on the right side.

With a rainy background with "Libra, Devine balance and harmony" in the center, with a picture of Vinyl Scratch on the left hand side. Is that okay?

2 hours ago, Wolfers-Mint said:

Can you use the picture below and but in the word Wolfers Mint in fancy writing below the wolf.

I will try to do both of these within the next couple of days, but I will start today if I can.

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I will try to do both of these within the next couple of days, but I will start today if I can.

Thank you so much for doing this!

• Brohoof 1