Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 2 months later...

If I may request something still, could you make a signature with all the important villains on it? Like, Grogar, Sombra, Daybreaker, Nightmare Moon, Tirek, Chrysalis, Pony of Shadows, and Cozy Glow? Sort of like a 'team' thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of attention to this thread. I have been rather busy with other signature related things. I want to get to some of these requests soon if I can.

3 hours ago, Crystal Daze said:

I'd love a signature of my OC if possible, please :O

Do you have any images of this OC?

49 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Sorry for the lack of attention to this thread. I have been rather busy with other signature related things. I want to get to some of these requests soon if I can.

Do you have any images of this OC?

Mhm, right here! Her name is Crystal Daze

13582835_YgAig2ZU47BjG08.thumb.png.d38c44cb09ef02031792f16162d7e822.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Could you please make a signature for me, please?

One with Twilie, please. With this pic down here. Text is just her name (MLP font).

good_ol_book__twilight_series__5__by_itv

- Make it look like she is levitating the text with her magic

Or

- Make her levitating this book while the text is just next to her and book (order: Twilie, book, text)

large.png

(edited)

'Sup Kyoshi, I just realized I don't have a signature for my ponysona, so you came to mind, I dashed over here and here I am.

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like a signature of this guy here

Spoiler

altas.thumb.png.8bfd83ee131347fa9ab161329d469577.png.3bd28d11a4e5042f4d6ad7fbdedf8525.png

lowResAlta.png.7a77684fe7918a08081115eff076a27d.png.ac7b6ca20022f1736847714f0f878164.png

The text can be his name, Soul Shine, the background could be like, a starry night sky maybe? If something simpler works better, I think a sky blue or lavender would compliment it well

Edited by Altastrofae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, @Kyoshi! You do some pretty awesome work! Wish I had your capacity to flesh out stuff like this!

If I could make a request? If possible? I'm not entirely sure the limitations/capabilities of making an animated signature.

Because... what I'm thinking here, and let me know:

Is a sort of scrolling by of my Draconequusona, sans limbs, of his long, snake/wyrm-like body going by with its trademark vertical pink stripes on maroon body slowly waving up and down like he's flying past, waving like a flag. (Which I feel I've seen before somewhere...) And every so often, quickly, the seemingly endless body passing ends in his fishtail, with his llama head over it, chasing his own tail in perpetuity before it begins again like that. An endless chase, eh? If you get me? Hee~

15 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Hey, @Kyoshi! You do some pretty awesome work! Wish I had your capacity to flesh out stuff like this!

If I could make a request? If possible? I'm not entirely sure the limitations/capabilities of making an animated signature.

Because... what I'm thinking here, and let me know:

Is a sort of scrolling by of my Draconequusona, sans limbs, of his long, snake/wyrm-like body going by with its trademark vertical pink stripes on maroon body slowly waving up and down like he's flying past, waving like a flag. (Which I feel I've seen before somewhere...) And every so often, quickly, the seemingly endless body passing ends in his fishtail, with his llama head over it, chasing his own tail in perpetuity before it begins again like that. An endless chase, eh? If you get me? Hee~

I'll be honest in saying I have absolutely no idea if I can do that. :| I can do some animated sigs, but I am quite limited in that regard.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Princess of Grapes 🍇💜 said:

Hey, are you still doing signatures @Kyoshi?

I am. Usually people send requests to me personally hence why I haven't updated this thread. Many of my new general use signatures are on my Deviant Art as well. Methinks there is something specific you want?

48 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I am. Usually people send requests to me personally hence why I haven't updated this thread. Many of my new general use signatures are on my Deviant Art as well. Methinks there is something specific you want?

Actually I was just think of a generic one for my OC. By generic, you just mean a pic and their name, right?

3 hours ago, Princess of Grapes 🍇💜 said:

Actually I was just think of a generic one for my OC. By generic, you just mean a pic and their name, right?

I can basically try to do whatever you request, minus drawing or something like that. Send me whatever you want to be used and any details needed.

5 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I can basically try to do whatever you request, minus drawing or something like that. Send me whatever you want to be used and any details needed.

1944688837_AppleHarmonyOC.jpg.4d349b8d37dc7a19ebbefb503249db52.jpg

^You probs need to crop out a lot of it

Name: Apple Harmony       Font can be whatever seems best

And yeah the background should be whatever you think looks the best for her

• Brohoof 1

On 7/3/2020 at 3:44 AM, Lucky Bolt 2.0 🤣 said:

^You probs need to crop out a lot of it

Name: Apple Harmony       Font can be whatever seems best

And yeah the background should be whatever you think looks the best for her 

Sorry for the delay on this.

How does something like this look?

1774892441_PrincessofGrapesSIGRequest1.png.e08ffe57299a25107021be625461c1e1.png