Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

(edited)

Nothing wrong with posting a lot, as long as it's relevant like your posts have been!

And yeah, that's an awesome pic, but it just doesn't look right when ya shrink it small enough to be an avatar..

img-2749174-1-attachicon.gifsmall chrissy.png

Bloody hell it still won't let me use it :/ That's annoying... If anyone finds a good Chrysalis 150x150 image for me I would love to use it!

Yeah, this is the one forum topic I am actually getting invested in. I feel like I am almost honor bound to keep the page dedicated to the villain who made me into a brony, which got me involved with all of you wonderful people & this fandom, alive & well. So I will keep posting until I can't post no more (also known as dead)!

*Quick Edit* *Squee* I got the 100th post! Yays  :P  :P  :P

Well I know what I have to do in the next Pokemon game... Make this team!

post-27099-0-13006400-1403036883_thumb.png

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bloody hell it still won't let me use it :/ That's annoying... If anyone finds a good Chrysalis 150x150 image for me I would love to use it!

Ask and ye shall receive! Spent a few minutes modifying a couple of my iPone wallpaper apps (yes, I left the "h" off intentionally)

post-26689-0-92546600-1403037302.jpgpost-26689-0-79190000-1403037308.jpg

Edit; I'm really happy with how the first one turned out at 1502

Edited by JLmle

Ask and ye shall receive! Spent a few minutes modifying a couple of my iPone wallpaper apps (yes, I left the "h" off intentionally)

attachicon.gifAvatar 1.JPGattachicon.gifAvatar 2.jpg

Edit; I'm really happy with how the second one turned out at 1502

Well I got the one I wanted to finally work, I don't know how (guess my comp felt bad for me  ^_^ ) but I will definitely store these for later use!

PS I get it... iPone... ^_^  I love puns  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

King vs. Queen

i_will_end_you_by_underpable-d7lbx0z.png

Nice! I like Sombra... He has an awesome design and needs to come back in the series and have some real development.

But, that said, Queen Chrissy as this to say...

Checkmate!

• Brohoof 3

King vs. Queen

img-2749461-1-i_will_end_you_by_underpab

Ok we all know how this one is going to end; Sombra starts to gain the upper hand, & just before the Queen goes down she turns on the charms & wins. We all know that cute Chrysalis is most powerful Chrysalis

post-27099-0-25105900-1403042495_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I know this pic isn't Chrysalis-focused, but I just had to share this. IMO, this is pure brilliance. I'm also adding the artists description below the pic.

from_cradle_to_grave_by_lovelyneckbeard-

http://lovelyneckbeard.deviantart.com/art/From-Cradle-To-Grave-461367297

A commission for magicman001.png?9 MagicMan001 

Here's his idea:
"Inspired by the 1943 Walt Disney WWII propaganda cartoon, 'Education for Death', this comic follows a changeling from a hatchling through the grim years of regimentation to stallionhood as the imperialistic and militaristic society of the Changeling Kingdom vigorously moulds him into a cold-blooded, ruthless soldier, the role it decided for him to fill since his birth.

It should be noted that this comic doesn't follow the popular hive fanon for changelings, but instead the Changeling Kingdom fanon, where changelings are entirely individuals with their own friends, families and children. Therefore, it should be pointed out that this is set in the actual changeling homeland, instead of the imperial colony they turned the cat land into in the IDW comics. 

Now I respect the hive fanon as one of different popular fanons and also respect people's right to adhere to it, sure, but I do feel mildly annoyed how pretty much Everybody does it, to the point where few seem to be willing to try something different, something fresh.

Also, the whole idea with giving civilian changelings more pony-like eyes and manes is kinda my way of wanting to "humanize/ponify" the changelings in a sense. In my headcanon, changeling soldiers' manes are shaved off to make them more aerodynamic in combat when they join the army. The eyes becoming a solid azure is more symbolic, representing the colt's loss of innocence and individual identity which the harsh militarized state effectively wrings out of him and his fellow changelings."

Also, check out the fanfics by MagicMan001 
Citizen Weevil: www.fimfiction.net/story/14225…
Maternal Instinct: www.fimfiction.net/story/66500…

Here's a link for the Walt Disney WWII propaganda cartoon "Education for Death"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8bCuN…

I LOVE this bit of head canon!

Edited by PathfinderCS
  • Brohoof 2

I know this pic isn't Chrysalis-focused, but I just had to share this. IMO, this is pure brilliance. I'm also adding the artists description below the pic.

from_cradle_to_grave_by_lovelyneckbeard-

http://lovelyneckbeard.deviantart.com/art/From-Cradle-To-Grave-461367297

I LOVE this bit of head canon!

Honestly, since Queen Chrysalis is the Queen of all Changelings, I don't see why we can't enjoy a bit of Changeling stuff here and there, so long as Chrysalis stays the main focus. We have already had a couple Chrysalis + *Insert Secondary Here* stuff, I don't think the OP would mind.

Moving on to the actually picture, I actually prefer this Fanon to the other kinds. I like imagining the Changelings as having a real, structured society outside of just a hive mind sense. Makes for a much more interesting group

• Brohoof 2

So for all of those who like Left 4 Dead 2 , & play it on Steam, I found this guy named EGC I Lucy Fur, & he has made reskins for the grenade launcher, the SCAR-L, & the katana that are Queen Chrysalis, as well as a reskin for the M-16 which is a Changeling. The Grenade Launcher is my favorite as it has a cool green smoke trail effect.

Also here is Queen Chrysalis & Milkshakes;

post-27099-0-07862100-1403052979.gif

• Brohoof 2