Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

Perhaps... But she didn't have to be mean to do so. In any case there migbt have been something more.

I mean if I was royalty and i had to take care of my subjects i would do anything 

• Brohoof 3

I mean if I was royalty and i had to take care of my subjects i would do anything 

There is a line though between doing good for your subjects, and essentially enjoying the misery you're putting on the ponies of Canterlot. I mean, she is essentially reveling in it. She's no different in the comics either; and even shows a somewhat more brutal side.

While Chrysalis' motive in the series is understandable, she takes it a bit too far. Add to her seeking revenge in the comics, then I'd definitely call her evil.

• Brohoof 1

There is a line though between doing good for your subjects, and essentially enjoying the misery you're putting on the ponies of Canterlot. I mean, she is essentially reveling in it. She's no different in the comics either; and even shows a somewhat more brutal side.

While Chrysalis' motive in the series is understandable, she takes it a bit too far. Add to her seeking revenge in the comics, then I'd definitely call her evil.

well if someone ruined your plans and made your people go hungry you would want revenge wouldn't you?

• Brohoof 1

well if someone ruined your plans and made your people go hungry you would want revenge wouldn't you?

No. Personally, I find revenge to be pointless and a waste of energy. Honestly, her idea of revenge wouldn't have helped her goal of feeding her subjects all that much. It was purely selfish.

• Brohoof 1

No. Personally, I find revenge to be pointless and a waste of energy. Honestly, her idea of revenge wouldn't have helped her goal of feeding her subjects all that much. It was purely selfish.

yeah i guess that's true but i still think she was right with her invasion 

• Brohoof 1

yeah i guess that's true but i still think she was right with her invasion 

I wouldn't say she was right or wrong from my standpoint. I can't blame her for her motives and I can't blame the ponies for defending themselves.

Just nature; pretty much.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta admit, Chrysalis just has that elegance about her.

queen_of_the_changelings_by_envidia14-d4

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't like sombra as much but it would be cool to see these villeins come back.
tumblr_n94mciT94W1tyjl28o1_500.png

also i started a tumbler based on chrysalis art link

Edited by bronze tinker
  • Brohoof 3

I don't like sombra as much but it would be cool to see these villeins come back.

tumblr_n94mciT94W1tyjl28o1_500.png

Being the Sombra fanboy I am, I'd love to see him again. Plus, he was awesome in the comics as his AU good self. :)

Also, here is a good fan comic with Chrysalis & Sombra as the main villains.

royalty_by_donzatch-d7bs5tw.png

First page: http://donzatch.deviantart.com/art/Tale-of-Twilight-Page-001-399104205

• Brohoof 2

i haven't read the AU comic is it any good?

Well, opinion seems to be somewhat divided over it, but I personally enjoyed the hell out of it. Yeah, some of the AU stuff is a bit wonky, but the story-telling, the characters, and the relationship between Celestia & AU Sombra was VERY touching, IMO.

Personally, I'd recommend it. :)

• Brohoof 2

You want the truth on my feelings for Chrysalis. For most, she is a excellent love to hate villain. For me, I love her, to near damn worshiping her flank. I haven't openly spoken of this like, but I love her as a hive mother and as a villain. She just seemed to have such a colorful personality compared to other villains in MLP. I have yet to see the newest villain's personality but I digress. If you have seen my post about if chrysalis is pure evil or just simply misunderstood, you should know my basic stance on her.

For the Queen of all Changelings, I shall follow her to the ends of the earth.

• Brohoof 3