Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

So, how is she gonna get her revenge on Starlight Glimmer, anyway? Do you think she can make a deal with another villain?

I'd like to see Lord Tirek return to help Queen Chrysalis get revenge on The Mane 6 for defeating him.

large.png

• Brohoof 1

No revenge Starlight could ever conceive of, huh? Clearly, she doesn't know about the time travel incident.

Was gonna say

Starlight: Yeah Chrysalis, did you know when I time traveled from my evil mistakes, you actually dominated and controlled all of Equestria  in an alternate reality?

Chrysalis:.........What?!

Chrysalis cries uncontrollably for 3 hours in front of everyone and becomes catatonic.

Was gonna say

Starlight: Yeah Chrysalis, did you know when I time traveled from my evil mistakes, you actually dominated and controlled all of Equestria  in an alternate reality?

Chrysalis:.........What?!

Chrysalis cries uncontrollably for 3 hours in front of everyone and becomes catatonic.

The irony. The very pony responsible for her second defeat was also the pony who created a reality where she ruled Equestria. Unless, that reality always existed and the prime timeline was simply close to becoming it. But still.

The irony. The very pony responsible for her second defeat was also the pony who created a reality where she ruled Equestria. Unless, that reality always existed and the prime timeline was simply close to becoming it. But still.

@11:10

Chrysalis going crazy.

I think it would be darker. I'm a pretty dramatic guy.

Aww... Why would you wish suffering upon her? :(

silent_prayer_by_asimos-dalye7w.jpg

Look at how cute she is, are you not ashamed? :confused:

i_m_a_great_hunter_by_zig_word-da1hnnu.j

Edited by Ninjaed
  • Brohoof 2

In my defense, she did hold Twilight and her friends prisoner, along with the Princesses, Twilight's brother and niece.

But only because she'd been denied access to one of Pinkie's parties!

so_what__by_zig_word-d9l0jqj.jpg

• Brohoof 2

More like because her Wedding Invasion was foiled back in Season Two.

That's... I don't know if I should say it, but that's because... Cadance had discovered her secret. Just like this changeling here (maybe Thorax?):

chibi_chrysalis_by_uotapo-d6rqwtm.jpg

• Brohoof 2