Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

"The hunger of the Changelings is never satisfied!"

That quote had me thinking of Shelob.

(In Gollum voice) She's always hungry. She always needs to feed.

Yes. Queen Chrysalis. The Shelob of My Little Pony. Or maybe, Ungoliant.

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

Oh goody _- they turned The queen into a saturday morning cartoon villain..and yes i know how ironic that phrase sounds.

"I'll get you next time starlight glimmer" *insert doctor claw here

As a side note, the changling look hidious in colours.. they look way better all black(no that not racist) but come on Thorax was frekaing orange, green, and pruple..hordid colour clashes. oh god i sound like rarity.

Oh goody _- they turned The queen into a saturday morning cartoon villain..and yes i know how ironic that phrase sounds.

"I'll get you next time starlight glimmer" *insert doctor claw here

As a side note, the changling look hidious in colours.. they look way better all black(no that not racist) but come on Thorax was frekaing orange, green, and pruple..hordid colour clashes. oh god i sound like rarity.

Lol reminds me of Mega Man 6's color palette. 

Um... Is it just me or is Chrysalis getting impaled on that pic? That spear IS thrust into her chest, right?

Yep she being stabbed through the heart.

Honeslty I do like how she clever but I read way to many fanfics that see how cloever hse can be and some writers are genious

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a link to them?

nice_queen_chrysalis_by_nuttypanutdy-dak

_spoilers_____what_could_ve_been__by_ori

Those are my favourite so far, with a preference for the first. It's still merely a few days after the finale though, so I'm sure more will come.

Edited by Ninjaed
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, she can just make more.

I wonder if she just calls her children by number? Oh wait Thorax is a name..... So she does name them all. So the changelings just betrayed a mother who had the love to name each of her own. Way to go Thorax!

Edited by SunsetBaconDrive
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder if she just calls her children by number? Oh wait Thorax is a name..... So she does name them all. So the changelings just betrayed a mother who had the love to name each of her own. Way to go Thorax!

I'm sure she meant to name Thorax "Nemo" instead.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, they are race traitors, no longer changelings by any sense of the word.  They probably can't even shapeshift anymore.

While Chrysalis might shed a tear for them in private, she will teach her new brood that they are enemies of the changelings.