ShadowFoxz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bug Queen is best baddie! Heck, she's in my top five favorite characters of the show

I liked her since I first saw her character in the show, but overtime the more and more I analyzed about her, the more I grew to like her.

I saw Daughter of Discord by DisneyFinatic2364 and I was inspired by that story and started writing for her as a character in my following trilogy. I analyzed and saw some theory vids on her while writing as well.

The main reason why she's my favorite baddie besides that is that I see myself in her the most. I struggle with keeping my anger outta control, and I'm worried about that kinda stuff driving others I love away from me. So sometimes when I get raged, I tell myself "Don't. Calm down, you don't wanna end up like Chrissy did." On top of that of her having an amazing design and voice, great episodes, and much more is all of what makes her a fan favorite of mine.

Fun fact: I saw the season six finale before the season two finale so I knew who Cadence was in disguise and I'll never forgive myself for that.

Screw the writing decision of her getting turned to stone. #SaveBugQueen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...