Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Birthday Game :D

Starlight Lunamoon

Hello everypony! When is your birthday? Are you a mare? Stallion? Who is your mother and father? Find out on this link

http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMDIvMDBfMzhfMjhfODIwXzIzMDY2N19fVU5PUFRfX3NhZmVfcmFyaXR5X2JyYWVidXJuX2JhYnlfcG9ueV9iYWJ5X2JpcnRoZGF5X2dhbWUucG5nLnBuZyJdXQ/230667__safe_rarity_derpy-hooves_trixie_lyra_text_big-macintosh_vinyl-scratch_octavia_50c4b92959eede456d7159f6_cheerilee_spitfire_zecora_gilda_soarin-quo-_carrot-top_hat_berry-punch_braebu.png

According to this, I'm a mare (yesimg-1985023-1-smile.png ), my father is Star Swirl The Bearded and my mother is Photo Finishimg-1985023-2-tongue.png 

Thanks to Pink Mist for finding it! img-1985023-3-smile.png 

Edited by Star Burst

i'm a stallion. (running android on the device i'm using to view this :3 )

my father is hoity toity XD

my mother is cheerilee

welp, that's definately interesting, never really thought they would be a couple...

• Brohoof 1

Apparently, I'm a mare, my father is Big Macintosh, and my mother is Cheerilee.

Eh, I won't argue with that. Being a mare sounds strange, but I'm okay with it. Also, Big Mac and Cheerilee as my parents. Yay, famous shipping parents. :P

• Brohoof 3

Apparently I'm a mare img-1985057-1-huh.png and my father is none other than...fancy pants and my mother is sapphire shores....Sapphire Shores...Sapphire Shores...

I am one famous...er...mare.

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 2

Hello everypony! When is your birthday? Are you a mare? Stallion? Who is your mother and father? Find out on this link

http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMDIvMDBfMzhfMjhfODIwXzIzMDY2N19fVU5PUFRfX3NhZmVfcmFyaXR5X2JyYWVidXJuX2JhYnlfcG9ueV9iYWJ5X2JpcnRoZGF5X2dhbWUucG5nLnBuZyJdXQ/230667__safe_rarity_derpy-hooves_trixie_lyra_text_big-macintosh_vinyl-scratch_octavia_50c4b92959eede456d7159f6_cheerilee_spitfire_zecora_gilda_soarin-quo-_carrot-top_hat_berry-punch_braebu.png

According to this, I'm a mare (yes!img-1985023-1-smile.png ), my father is Star Swirl The Bearded and my mother is Photo Finshimg-1985023-2-tongue.png 

Mine's the exact same as this, except I'm a dude in real life, which means I'd make a pretty interesting mare.  Should have done this on my iPhone so it would make more sense. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm a mare and my father is Time Turner and my mother is Photo Finish?

Bahaha, oh Doctor! There you go gettin' busy with your assistants again! xJpg51C.png

• Brohoof 1

According to this game, I'm a mare that have for father Big Macintosh and Vinyl for mother, what a strange family...

I wonder how I would have looked like if this was true...

(certainly not like a insane purple unicorn)

Edited by Shadling

This says I'm a stallion. Dodged a bullet there! My father is Gustave Le Grand My mother is Vinyl Scratch Try and beat that crazy couple!

Challenge ACCEPTED!

According to this chart...

I am a stallion...

My father is Gustave...

And my mother is Mulia Mild...

...and Charles Darwin is rolling in his grave

Edited by Super Mario Brony
  • Brohoof 1

According to this, I'm a mare (yesimg-1985023-1-smile.png ), my father is Star Swirl The Bearded and my mother is Photo Finishimg-1985023-2-tongue.png 

I'm glad you ended up sharing this :lol: I found it while searching for Derpy pics on Google for a sig :blink:

So anyways, I'm a mare :yay: and my father is Braeburn, and my mom Bon Bon. :blink: Um, how'd they meet again? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Challenge ACCEPTED!

According to this chart...

I am a stallion...

My father is Gustave...

And my mother is Mulia Mild...

...and Charles Darwin is rolling in his grave

Noooooo!!!!! Oh well, it was fun being on top while it lasted. You can take your internets now. Wait a minute! Unicorn and griffon... Horn + wings... Does that mean? Oh wait, no. Baby Cakes shot that down. I'm just a strange hybrid. Edited by FMStorm

Alright so apparently I got Mare, Star Swirl The Bearded as my dad (YES Star Swirl is cool) and cloud kicker as my mom.. whoever that is :P

These things are quite funny when you get at least something good :)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.