Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open the hunt for demonblood (action adventure and what ever else )

dashian500

((oh no Demon Blood!))

Meep caught the stars just in time with her magic and sent them flying back at Steel. Fine. If he won't hold back, then I won't either, she thought with grim determination.

Steel deflected the stars with his blade, sending a few of them back at her. Meep dodged them, and they flew on right across the room to wind up embedded in the wall. She was slightly in awe of how he handled the knife, almost as though it were a part of him. He's clearly had more training with knives than I have, she thought. Maybe next time I can persuade him to use a sword; he might not be as good at that...haha, then the tables would be turned.

((I might not respond to the next post for a bit cause I have to go now and I might not be back until tomorrow...life calls!))

Edited by yayayayayala

Steel seen she was thinking and switched to his short sword and swung at meep she brought her sword up and blocked it just as steel knew she would he steel brought his dagger up to her neck

Moonbeam fought against the demons as she heard the screaming and when they screams ended she stopped "he'll kill you "moonbeam said

Demonblood laughed as he walked away from the house "he's tried before my dear " demonblood said

Frosty V

Blacklight stared at the two fighting ponies, judging their skill, That pink one has some skill with a dagger, though the grey one would be a much harder opponent. He then stood up and drew his sword and turned to the white unicorn and said, " Come on, lets get this over with." as he adopted a defensive stance.   

Edited by Blacklight01

((for some reason I read Demon Blood's remark in Rumplestiltskin's voice from Once Upon A Time...no idea why. XD Also I hope I have Steel's mindset down where his attack choices are concerned...))

Meep shifted her sword quickly to her teeth, focusing her magic on Steel's dagger and holding it in place. The two ponies remained perfectly still for a moment, and then Steel abruptly let go of his dagger and swung his short sword. However, Meep had made a comeback since her errors of earlier. She was more focused now, and kept her mind on track as she dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding Steel's blade and teleporting his dagger out of range of their fight as she went. She spun, wielding her trusty sword as though it had always been a part of her, and thought, I hope I can do this. It was the last clear thought that entered her mind before she gave herself up to the fight.

Their swords met with a clang that reverberated throughout the room as they locked together. Meep quickly pulled away and swung again. This time, Steel didn't block her move, instead stepping out of range of her swing and pulling out another dagger. Meep held herself poised for any move, waiting for what he would do next.

Frost studied the fight before him, he saw much potential that could be uncovered from the pink pony. His thoughts were cut short when he heard one of the stallions speak to him. He looked up from his sitting position to see the pony had already taken a defensive stance. Frost hesitated for a moment before standing, the tattoos on his arms formed into actual chains, wrapping around his forelegs, with dagger blades on the end of each length of chain. "Alright if you want to I guess...." he said in an emotionless tone.

Frosty V

Blacklight was taken off guard when the tattoos on the pony's forelegs  suddenly turned into actual weapons. Whoa ..that new, I never fought a opponent who could that! How do I fight against weapons like that? after a few tense moments it occurred to him. I got it, I just got to keep close and use the length of those chains against him! He immediately began with a series of thrusts and slashes aiming to close the distance between him and his opponent to were he could do some damage.   

Steel smirked "when you focus you can fight well "steel said then sheathed his weapons "welcome to the hunt" then he turned to black light "we'll do more later it's sundown anypony worth having is already here let's go " steel said "we are going to review everything I know about demonblood "

Steel smirked "when you focus you can fight well "steel said then sheathed his weapons "welcome to the hunt" then he turned to black light "we'll do more later it's sundown anypony worth having is already here let's go " steel said "we are going to review everything I know about demonblood "

Frost stepped back and moved his body from side to side, occasionally holding up his legs, letting the chains take the blows. Well, this guy can think fast and find loopholes in his opponent...that's good....now let's see how well he can handle being on the defensive he thought, wrapping his chain around the blade as it come in for another thrust. He pushed it down to the ground and swung at the stallions jaw with his free hoof.

Ares smiled, "I'll join the hunt, mind if I use magic, I'm not that much used to weapons  besides, I got Faolan, here" he told the others. 
Ares smiled at the timber wolf cub and  looked up at Steel, missing around with his necklace, nervously. He hope that his timber wolf pet will be welcomed on this quest, if not he could just keep him at the castle.

Yes! Meep silently exulted as she relaxed, sheathing her sword. I'm in! She chose to ignore the sarcastic properties of Steel's remark. "Demon Blood is a nasty stallion, I know that much. I met the family of a filly who was killed, and they were pretty traumatized. He has got to be stopped!" Then she realized that Steel had said "Let's go". "You said let's go - where to?"

"yes you may and to my place it has everything we need " steel noticed frost still fighting he allowed himself to shift into spawns form he changed, as awave fire traveled up his body, chard black stallion with bloodred mane and tail and hell fire on his hooves and his wings looked draconic "enough " he yelled in a demonic voice

Edited by dashian500

Frost stopped his hoof centimeters away from the stallions face when Steel spoke, or Spawn...Frost could never figure it out. "Fine.....can we atleast go now? I think they've proven them selves enough." he stated, his chains forming back into tattoos. He walked over to the table to retrieve his cloak and shades. "Where to now Steel?" he asked putting on his items.

Steel shifted back as a wave of fire covered him "thank you now Asians have said we are going to my house and taking them to the third floor so they can look over all the information on demonblood " steel said "if you want you and blacklight can use the gym "with that steel turned to walk out

((you can ask frost or steel about the shift ))

The fight had been going well until Blacklight had lowered his guard in one of his thrusts which had given Forst the chance to land what was to be a painful left hook when a demonic voice yelled "enough!"  causing Frost to stop inches away from his face. Taking this as a sign that the fight was over, Blacklight sheathed his sword and backed away from Frost, who likewise did the same. Turning to the one called Steel he gestured to the door and said," Lead the way."

Edited by Blacklight01

Meep was shocked at Steel's transformation, but she tried not to show it. It was probably considered a weakness in the world of fighting, and anyway, Meep didn't want to ask Steel about it. It seemed like he was in control of the shift, so she probably didn't have to bother.

So we're going to Steel's place...with three floors. That's interesting. Is it a library or something? Meep wondered. And there's a gym...how rich is this guy? She followed Steel, along with Frost, Prince Ares and Blacklight out of the pub.

Steel smirked "I'm impressed no one asked you guys must be self conscious or something" steel said without emotion he turned down an alley behind the pub and went to a door on a warehouse "welcome to my house" steel said as he undid the chains in the door and walked in the first floor was completely open with one bed and a pillow in one corner and a makeshift kitchen area in another anthem walls where lined with racks of every small blade you could think of in the back right corner there was a place for smithing

Edited by dashian500

"Wow!" Meep breathed. "You make these? That is so cool!" Her gaze fell on the kitchen, and her stomach growled. "Whoa, I suddenly got seriously hungry. Anyone else feeling the same?"

Meanwhile, in a separate area of Ponyville, a stallion trotted. A dark green hood was pulled up over his face, and a long cape covered his cutie mark. His legs were white and his tale was chestnut brown, and he moved with a purpose - to find a certain magenta mare...

((Bart - is it okay if I add him?))

Steel sighed "I do minor smithing such as fixing my blades and making custom daggers such as the one frost carries and the one I carry " steel said as he pulled out his dagger "it says pain and revenge its old draconic text and if you're hungry you see the kitchen there is trail mix in a bag on the counter "

$(yea it's cool ))

Edited by dashian500

Frost looked at the pony who had reclaimed she was hungry. "Yes...I could go for some food. I hope you don't mind Steel, but I'm going to raid your fridge for something to make....perhaps a nice sandwich." he said, little emotion in his voice as he walked to the kitchen to begin his search for something to make.

Edited by Frosty V

"go for it frost " steel said "but only frost the rest of you can have the trail mix and frost could you make me a sandwich to after we eat we will head to the third floor where you'll learn about demon blood-" steel stopped talking because a letter appeared in front of him steel grabbed it and looked at the seal it was from Luna "frost we have another victim hurry up Luna was kind enough to order no one to enter till we are done

Edited by dashian500

Krylock growled in disgust as he walked around the backwater town. Such filth from monkeys who probably ate their own dung! He would rather be off in Canterlot, enjoyng refinement but someone told him there was a get rich quick plan here. The Scorpioserpo grabbed a flyer from a post with his pedipalps, smelling it with his tongue to assure it was genuine. Apparently the plan involved killing somepony named Demon Blood. How tacky. As much as he despised blood shed, Krylock did need some money if he was going to stay among the nobles and sometimes dirty jobs had to be taken. The Scorpioserpo flicked his tongue one last time to keep the scent, and then scurried off towards Steel.

"Excusssse me sssir, I am here for the job" Krylock said, bowing dramatically and sucking in his hood. No sense in offending a customer

Steels blade was against the things neck in seconds then he heard what he said "ah bedroom beautiful a born fighter wonderful " steel said with a hint of joy in his voice "sit we will be leaving shortly for the everfree he's killed again just hours ago "steel said as he prepared for the journey he wasn't planning on coming back with out moonbeam

Blacklight had been quietly following the others and observing the warehouse until he overheard Steel mention something about a kitchen causing his stomach to rumble slightly. Wow, I had almost forgotten how long it's been since I last ate. He quickly walked to a corner of the kitchen, sat down and pulled a hard biscuit and some dried fruit out of his sattle bags. He was about to take his first bite when a message appeared in front of Steel, who quickly read it and discarded the message. How does he do that, as far as I know only the princesses can do that. Great, the guy I'm working for a pony who can turn into a demon and can get instant messages, this job is getting stranger by the minute he wondered. He was about to attempt another bite when the somepony knocked at the front door. Come on, who could that be he thought, getting a little irritated that he kept geting interrupted before he could eat. He watched Steel head to the door before turning his attention back to meal. Now, where were we...     

Edited by Blacklight01

Krylock grinned toothily as he stepped through the door, eager to meet the rest of this team. 

"Hello, my name is Krylock, I am probably worth more than your entire house so don't make me dirty" the Scorpioserpo said, pulling a cigar out of his coat pocket and putting it in his mouth. "Do any of you have fire magic?" Krylock questioned, looking around the room haughtily. 

Steel scoffed "your not like the others of your kind how sad that means you're not as useful and im sure I could bye everything you own and you and still have enough left to triple the reward " steel turned to the rest "let's go iv been alerted by Luna that another pony had been killed "