Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

(edited)

You're sisterly relationship with Applebloom is arguably the most flawless sibling relationship of all the ponies we've seen, both official and non-official. You clearly have wisdom about siblings, as you taught Rarity what it means to be a sister, and have demonstrated that you can balance affection and play with seriousness and sternness rather well.

Can you remember the point in which you yourself learned these lessons of sisterhood, or have you generally always been a natural at being an older sister?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

hey AJ after applebloom, whos the sweetest little filly?

Oh, darn it all. Ah can't decide.

Family, friends, somepony from Appleloosa, ect. I am no buisness pony, but I think a few days without you, wouldn't make that much difference.

They got their own orchards ta look after. Ah take no help from nopony!

alright...did your parents ever tell ya on how babies are made? well just think about that...

Erm, alrighty. So what n tarnation does that have ta do with anythin'?

Who's a silly pony?

You are, Dash. <3

Ah mean....huh? What kinda question is that?

You're sisterly relationship with Applebloom is arguably the most flawless sibling relationship of all the ponies we've seen, both official and non-official. You clearly have wisdom about siblings, as you taught Rarity what it means to be a sister, and have demonstrated that you can balance affection and play with seriousness and sternness rather well.

Can you remember the point in which you yourself learned these lessons of sisterhood, or have you generally always been a natural at being an older sister?

Ah'm not one for fancy wordplay, so ah'll just say-ya gotta look out for your kin. Place em above yourself, and always be there ta lend em a hoof.

Where do babies come from? DINKY WONT TELL ME.

Erm....Ya see, when a mare and a stallion love each other, an' wish ta express that love in, erm, foals....

You probably should, haven't you've learned your lesson in that applebucking season? I am sure there are a lot of ponies that would help you so you can have a bit more time fore yourself. I'm sure all this work is very exhausting

Oh, darn it all. Ah can't decide.

Erm, alrighty. So what n tarnation does that have ta do with anythin'?

You are, Dash. <3

Ah mean....huh? What kinda question is that?

Ah'm not one for fancy wordplay, so ah'll just say-ya gotta look out for your kin. Place em above yourself, and always be there ta lend em a hoof.

Erm....Ya see, when a mare and a stallion love each other, an' wish ta express that love in, erm, foals....

oh for the love of...it called "sex". dang it...even i am not that far out of reach from the truth!

The correct answer is "You is, Applejack".

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUgUu2_gBc

Posted Image

You probably should, haven't you've learned your lesson in that applebucking season? I am sure there are a lot of ponies that would help you so you can have a bit more time fore yourself. I'm sure all this work is very exhausting

Nah, ah still need ta raise a bit more money. Poor Granny Smith's been having some injuries again.

Hey applejack, what other recipes do you guys make?

Anythin' that's got an apple in it!

oh for the love of...it called "sex". dang it...even i am not that far out of reach from the truth!

-_(

So much for subtlety.

whats your opinion on the apple.mov video

Ah haven't seen it yet. Nor do ah plan to.

Posted Image

Nah, ah still need ta raise a bit more money. Poor Granny Smith's been having some injuries again.

Anythin' that's got an apple in it!

-_(

So much for subtlety.

Ah haven't seen it yet. Nor do ah plan to.

ah heck look what you may me say. now celstia is going to find me and banish me to the moon...at least i am hoping she not that crazy for cruse words...look let just say there just alot of nasty stuff people do to each other.

Doesn't Celestia give you free health care? I mean Granny had been at the founding of Ponyville!

sigh...here are a few bits for you *hands over bag of coins*

Why is it your eyes are the same color as Big Macintosh's, and not Applebloom's?

Ah apologize, but ah fell 'sleep in genetics class.

ah heck look what you may me say. now celstia is going to find me and banish me to the moon...at least i am hoping she not that crazy for cruse words...look let just say there just alot of nasty stuff people do to each other.

Um....yeah...let's not go inta any more of that there detail, alrighty?

Doesn't Celestia give you free health care? I mean Granny had been at the founding of Ponyville!

sigh...here are a few bits for you *hands over bag of coins*

Nah, it's alright. Ah don't take charity. Once ah get a few more bushels...

Who do you think is a real close friend to you?

Hrm.

All five of mah friends. And Spike too.

@Applejack:

Aside from the time from the Gabby Gums column, have you ever been caught sleeping on the joj-- I mean, uhh, job?

- Ganaram Inukshuk, ,kuhskunI maranaG

Nah.

Ah apologize, but ah fell 'sleep in genetics class.

Um....yeah...let's not go inta any more of that there detail, alrighty?

Nah, it's alright. Ah don't take charity. Once ah get a few more bushels...

Hrm.

All five of mah friends. And Spike too.

Nah.

​yeah...but i am surprised you did not know...

So, what would you do if I came up to you and shouted this:

Fuck. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck! Fuck, fuck and bugger! Bugger, bugger, buggerty buggerty buggerty, fuck, fuck, arse!

(I like causing trouble... I just need to fiind a hiding spot from Rainbow Dash, i'm pretty sure she wants revenge for me Throwing a rock AND a cake at her)

​yeah...but i am surprised you did not know...

Ah don't even remember who asked it anymore...

So, what would you do if I came up to you and shouted this:

Fuck. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck! Fuck, fuck and bugger! Bugger, bugger, buggerty buggerty buggerty, fuck, fuck, arse!

(I like causing trouble... I just need to fiind a hiding spot from Rainbow Dash, i'm pretty sure she wants revenge for me Throwing a rock AND a cake at her)

Ah've never heard that word before. What does it mean?

• Brohoof 1

Ah don't even remember who asked it anymore...

Ah've never heard that word before. What does it mean?

look i am just happy that i get to live in your farm and applebloom seems to get along with me just find despite the fact that i look like you but water downed a bit...but these apples taste a bit awkward...

Well, for one, they're all swear words, except for "Bugger", which is only considered a swear word in Europe. Which word were you referring to?

All of em? :huh:

Hey. I've heard of a rodeo near Appleloosa where you can earn a few bits. Are you partaking?

Appleloosa? The train fare there'd balance out whatever ah earned at the rodeo...