Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Geek0zoid

FNGRpony, on 27 Nov 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:

It sure does, doesn't it. She cracks them out in a dire situation, okay, than keeps them out, and the very next time she uses them is on her sister. How else would you spin that? And those are just the times we know about. I mean are you suggesting she kept them for 1000 years and only used them twice? I mean there are those other pony statues in her royal garden.

Interesting idea. I was just taking about the lines someone else said.

zapping Discord was necessary to save the land. same with Luna.

that being said "hmm that scribe over there is getting a bit uppity, taste the rainbow * Censored *"

and Born is the fanfic of tyrant Celsesta. the question is would twilight be the dark student pleasing her overpony or a rebellious young pony trying to overthrow the tyrannical rule of Celestia?

Edited by Noodles

Interesting idea. I was just taking about the lines someone else said.

zapping Discord was necessary to save the land. same with Luna.

that being said "hmm that scribe over there is getting a bit uppity, taste the rainbow * Censored *"

and Born is the fanfic of tyrant Celsesta. the question is would twilight be the dark student pleasing her overpony or a rebellious young pony trying to overthrow the tyrannical rule of Celestia?

I hate skittles but that would make me go buy a pack if that was the commercial LOL.

I was thinking of the celestial from the mentally advanced series.

At best she's negligent and incompetent. 

Seriously Twilight had her job for what a day?  and she did that bitch like a boss.  He first day she passed it with flying colors.

...you know that just made me realize something. your counter argument should be "well that's because twilight has friends."

And i can't argue that.  that's the shows thesis statement.  Okay.

but why doesn't Celestial have friends?  Like why?  And I don't mean friends who do things in her stead, like people she'll go adventuring with.

or did?

Did she ever go adventuring with star swirl?  did she ever ask to?  or are we all lumping it on him.

I do like to picture celestail as the queen of hearts ^^ alice in wonderland.

Edited by FNGRpony

I don't believe star swirl the bearded was around in the same time as Celestia<br />I do believe that Twilight knows more of the magic of friendship than Celestia<br /><br />Celestia is a Ruler first and a friend second like most are.<br /><br />Twilight is shaping up to the a Friend first and a ruler second. witch is why I can say that twilight knows more about the magic of friendship than Celestia.

(wait you hate skittles? there is the problem I love skittles so we can possibly agree, just kidding.)

most of Celestia's "incompetents" as you see it. is there to set up story of Twilight.

Turning Discord to stone. do not see a problem with that one.

Banishing her sister not the best option but its not like she had a lot of time to think.

Ok why am I Defending so much more or less a character that's there to set people on the path Give advice and training then get out of the way. I probably worded that poorly.

Edited by Noodles

I thought it was a little rushed, but it wasn't all that bad, i was actually a little more upset about how Twilight being excluded from the group was rushed. The ending bothered me less then that really.

I mean it was a little rushed, but most of the stuff that was rushed can just be handled later ;p. I dunno if theres alot in the end that really bothered me.

So i thought it was fine, the overall episode was pretty good. The part with Twilight being sent back was the part i found rushed the most personally. Didn't have time to sink in before she was done crying.

I don't believe star swirl the bearded was around in the same time as Celestia<br />I do believe that Twilight knows more of the magic of friendship than Celestia<br /><br />Celestia is a Ruler first and a friend second like most are.<br /><br />Twilight is shaping up to the a Friend first and a ruler second. witch is why I can say that twilight knows more about the magic of friendship than Celestia.

And we could argue that.

but i can beat you with out getting drawn into that ^^.

Celestail understood friend ship was the most powerful magic which is why she made twilight go make some freind in episode one.

I've seen  the deviant art picture of star swirl blowing off celestail when she askes him to go make friends."

and it really works if you fallow the shows canon. 

She was waiting for twilight at the end of magical mystery cure in (the after life, etheral -plain,, the twilight zone lol what ever you wanna call it),

cause that was the whole plan.

it's what she was hopping for.

Okay.. she understands friend ship is this important thing, so why doesn't she use it?  That strikes me as odd.

Understanding the magic of friendship and mastering it are two different things.

And to defend my view on star swirl a)deviant art dose not count. and he already had an apprentice in the time of hearth warming eve. Leave it to twilight to interject some real history into the play. Please recall right after twilight was called a princess (I keep misspelling her name) Sun flank said in part "now we all our your students" indicating that Twilight sparkle knows more of the magic of friendship that any other pony. or at least sun flank.

Umm that would kina make twilight something of a Genius of friendship magic. or I my thoughts a master of magic in all its forms.

Edited by Noodles

I think the ending was hiliarious. It didn't seem as if the ending was a bummer to me but it did seem a little rushed at the end but I've got to say that it was the best two parter of the show.