Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Two OC's that need a make over

Trevor Bright

So I have a couple of OC's that I've made using the generic OC maker on the HUB. They didn't turn out to great. I was wondering if someone could redo them for me? Make them less stiff, and just better looking?

Their names are:

Night Stalker (or Dark Stalker) who is a vampire/bat styled pony.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/329/2/9/night_stalker_by_bolt187-d6vohz4.jpg

Tech Lightning who is a technical genius unicorn with awesome body armor.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/329/a/6/tech_lightning_by_bolt187-d6voi3j.jpg

As you can see, both pictures kinda suck. I need someone to revamp them. Anyone willing to give it a shot?

really cut night stalker.bmp

really cut tech lightning.bmp

Edited by Dave Pyro

uhm.. maybe you can try this

http://www.deviantart.com/#/d47efz4

and then add details with photoshop...

this is how i made my Oc Doctor Electron Volt.. btw yours look very complicate.. i'll try something when i have some spare time

i think that the first looks pretty cool but that blue is kinda horrible.. try something more light maybe?

for the second.. well i don't see the pony XD maybe remove some gears? he looks like a Metal Gear! XD

btw you have got some nice ideas here... i very like the first oc

134837b76903b2d70701d800567e08b7.png

ok ideas for the first you have got lot of colrs than don't match well togheter.. he is dark blue with black hair (here in Italy you are suited to be killed if you dress something dark blue and something else black.. it is horrible!), just use a lighter blue, maybe the red dots on the mane can stay here, they match the scratches on his body.. but please remove the emerald sword! or change color! also it is near a yellow moon, i understand that it is his cutie mark and i like it but you got blua,black,red,yellow and green... that green is too much...also the eyes, match them with the mane or try making them red, Vinyl Scratch style.. also the claws... i don't like them very much but they can stay here,

for the second... well... i don't know...maybe to exagerated... i will let the helmet that is pretty cool, remove those blades wings, a jetpack is nicer, more tecnological and wont make him look like an alicorn, the tecno shoes may remain but not the body armor, or the opposite... not togheter.. maybe something smaller.. like a cybernetic implant..or something like that.. he looks like a Mech than a tecnological improved pony

uhm.. maybe you can try this

http://www.deviantart.com/#/d47efz4

I've used General Zoi's pony creator quite a bit. If you look at the OCs in my signature, they were all made on there. I wanted to try something a bit different though so I tried using the one on the Hub. While it is good, it does lack the versatility that Zoi's has. That is why I wanted to have them redone in a bit more artistic style. Let whoever redoes them, change them a little. Make them cooler.

Love the OC btw, he's really cool.

Edited by Dave Pyro

I've used General Zoi's pony creator quite a bit. If you look at the OCs in my signature, they were all made on there. I wanted to try something a bit different though so I tried using the one on the Hub. While it is good, it does lack the versatility that Zoi's has. That is why I wanted to have them redone in a bit more artistic style. Let whoever redoes them, change them a little. Make them cooler.

Love the OC btw, he's really cool.

thx, btw now i understand what you want.. but i'm sorry i can't help you :( i can't draw a single thing... i'm really sorry mate :(