Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

Literally nothing. I am unable to cry it seems as not even my grandad's death caused me to shed a tear. I guess the only thing that would put tears in my eyes would be a punch to the nose.

• 3 weeks later...

Receiving the cold shoulder from someone you really care about.

Being stood up by someone you trust.

When you have know someone for a long time and start acting like they have never known you later on.

Music that relates very well to how I might be feeling at a certain moment in time. Like as if the artist pretty much knows what your going through but it helps as a motivation.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

My Immortal by Evanescence, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1c-WBIZqgQ  , keep holding on, orcion, brother my brother, luna's reply, battle field and light of my life(they are all songs)

My immortal whoa I teared up sometimes it sadly reminds me of a loved animal which had died in the past my bond with him animal or not was VERY strong and being a inner Fluttershy does not help

and yep Luna's reply did not quite make me cry but did make me sad. 

Everything.  Freaking everything.

I'm a massive bleeding heart and the most dorky drama-for-kids, inspirational films, wannabe-sad-moments-in-shows, etc. have made me well up before, if not outright shed tears (which certainly does happen often).

TV shows, cartoons, anime, video games, movies, books, songs, stories, of course real life, you name it, it's made me cry.  Probably a lot.

"What's made me cry the most", you ask?  Probably One Piece.  And it's a goofy show that's technically for young boys in Japan.   Yeah, I'm a dork.   :unsure:

Edited by hip-indeed

As Toby Roger said My immortal by Evanescence it mainly reminds me of a animal of mine in the past...

the thought of humanity ruining what we have by nature...

death of a animal or person I love

My little Dashy

all i can think of for now and yes I am female but I'm not too sensitive and even if I am I felt I may still share what I think...

-Animals dying. Just the thought makes me tear up. I never cried once when my dad deployed, which was multiple times, but I sure as hay was bawling when my cat died.

-those commercials with animals at the shelter, where they were abused and all that ish. I have to flip the channel, it burns a hole in my heart.

-certain music. Sometimes I feel down in the dumps and just listening to songs that are slow and emotional sets me over the edge.

-talking about my feelings. Seriously, if I even try to talk to people about any of my emotions I start getting worked up and cry. It happens every single time.

(As for happy tears)

-Shin Chan. My god, I laugh so hard until I cry. That show is glorious.

Not sure if I posted on this topic yet but there's very limited amount of media that I actually cried on:

• I'm a sucker for sentimentality- like really bad. Every time I see Toboe's death from Wolf's Rain I'm bawling from tears. I don't think I've ever cried more on that with a show.
  • The Rebellion movie left me in tears at the end because I'm a huge Homumadoka shipper and I couldn't contain the yuri feelings anymore. I made a tumblr post about it. (Anime gets to me)
  • I cried at Marley and Me expecting it to be really sappy and for the death to be corny. Nope. Couldn't not cry and the end. Impossible.
  • I've always cried at Milo and Otis's ending. Sentimental to the max and so full cute animals- AUUGHHGhhhHH
  • I didn't cry at Mufasa's death but I sure did get broken with the Fox and the Hound.
  • I cry over fanfiction. Pretty understandable.
  • Captain America 2- every Bucky and Peggy scene. I hope no one noticed my tears in the theater.
  • There was a lot of God-awful torture with Dick Grayson in the Nightwing comic series. He broke up with  his childhood crush that he later proposed to after his apartment got blown up with all the civilians in the apartment complex fried to smithereens all except one- and to boot, the circus he grew up in was burned to the ground shortly before. His love felt like it was right to reject his proposal because he just wouldn't stop reminding her that she couldn't be the same woman again that he fell in love with as kids. (She's now paralyzed from the waist-down) She was still there every time to comfort him though. But seriously- the more he he became the Batman facade the more due to loss the closer I was to having a fit of emotions accompanied by tears, of course. Why would DC decide this was ever okay to make Mr. Grayson of all people more and more like Brooce-man with every horrible tragedy that comes his way? 

Your Twilight's Death video actually got me to remember this really evil comic (it was made in 2011 and that's when I last viewed it and I think it was created before Cutiemark Chronicles aired- no it wasn't) about Pinkie having a dying and soon dead cousin that taught her how cherish smiles. I also cried on that too.

carnations_and_forget_me_nots_by_pashapu

Oh gosh- while finding for that comic again I also saw this. Click on the image and read the description:

missing_you__by_silvercresent11-d4lxndq.

• I have a heart of stone My Little Dashie was exaggerated with how sad it was the only thing that makes me sad is death in a animation or real life here are somethings that nearly made me cry

Oh gosh- while finding for that comic again I also saw this. Click on the image and read the description:

img-2928313-2-missing_you__by_silvercres

Is that a wyvern I see up there in the sky?

Edit: Whoops, I suck at paying attention.

Jeez, that story was sad as hell. Unfortunately I can't say death normally gets me down, it's death by unnatural causes that does. I.E. What happened in that description.

Edited by Kitty Katze

Is that a wyvern I see up there in the sky? 

That's Haku from Spirited Away. He's just an eastern dragon, I believe. Wyverns have big wings but only 4 appendages.

That's Haku from Spirited Away. He's just an eastern dragon, I believe. Wyverns have big wings but only 4 appendages.

Ah

I was thinking of the wyvern from Terraria actually, because they look pretty much identical. 

Wyvern.png

Anyway, back on topic then?

Edited by Kitty Katze

Ah

I was thinking of the wyvern from Terraria actually, because they look pretty much identical. 

Wyvern.png

Anyway, back on topic then?

That doesn't even look like a wyvern. xD

Did you click the image and read the description the person has written for the image though? It messed me up pretty bad.

When it comes to tears, too much laughter easily does it for me hands down!

I don't really cry very often out of sadness, maybe once every 2-4 years if I'm lucky.

But.. My Little Dashie. It absolutely wrecked me.

This is what I felt like after it:

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif

This topic is probably more for the guys, since we already know that you ladies are(usually) sensitive. I mean no offense at all by this(sorry if you were offended) it's OK to be sensitive.

My theory is that guys are senstitive, but they just don't want to show it. Right?

I would argue aganist the girls are always super sensitve thing, but.. I am. But if someone says something thats hurts my feelings don't say anything.

My Little Dashie and Snopdrop made me cry.

I know you said this is directed more to guys, but... it's so fun to read! xD (Sorry to laugh at your tears guys, but it's almost funny when you're here, being honest, not trying to be 'tough' or whatever)