Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

I cry over sad songs, sad fics, happy fics, movies, anything overly happy or sad, or maybe bittersweet. Or just characters in general and their feelings. 

I just eat this stuff up- maybe that's why I love these two so much~

celestia_and_luna_re_united_by_hampshire

138233219298.png

Okay. I cry over this guy a lot...

jason_todd_by_sevenbricks-d4jd3xw.png

I'm a sucker. I'm an emotional person. When I hear a feel-wrenching song like a love song, I tend to cry. Romantic movies like The Fault In Our Stars or Safe Haven that tend to have shocking endings, yeah those really get to me and I just bawl like crazy. :s

(edited)

• Animal deaths in general. A bit odd coming from a ferocious carnivore, but nature can be freaking cruel.

Open-casket funerals (I seriously can't take it...)

Heartfelt moments

A mixture of intense conflicted emotions; frustration, anger, sadness, confusion...

When my noise sensitivity triggers and there's nowhere completely silent to go. It's both highly physically and mentally painful and it looks like you're freaking out over nothing to those around you.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I couldn't really think of anything at first. I'm not trying to be an annoyance or come off as overly macho, I just couldn't. The first things that came to my mind were certainly not on the level you are looking for (war, my loved ones dying, extreme and violent pain, etc.)

The ending of Madoka Magica and Twilight becoming a princess gave me some feels, but no tears. The idea even seems silly to me.

It took awhile to narrow it down. But there are certain things that do bring me to tears, and they are probably not what you would expect. One is a speech. But it needs to be a damn good speech. (We're talking MLKjr level speeches.) The other is music, but only specific songs (which I will not share for personal reasons) that evoke very powerful emotions in me. Honestly, that is my weakness. Play this music or give a good speech and I will probably collapse.

Edited by Star Stripe

Vin Diesel.

He was the Iron Giant, doncha know. Made me tear up.

Other than that, I could proudly say I've never teared up at media before

IRL things, well...

Funerals, intense verbal fights with family, and talking to my dad (been in jail for about 7 years now).

Well other than suffering from depression quite frequently, crying kinda comes with it for me. The one thing that can make me cry on the spot though....the Disney movie "fox &the Hound"

• Brohoof 1

Well other than suffering from depression quite frequently, crying kinda comes with it for me. The one thing that can make me cry on the spot though....the Disney movie "fox &the Hound"

Why does that movie do it for you? :)

Seeing others cry. I don't know why, but every time I see someone cry, I can't help but cry with them. I just don't like seeing others cry.

I also cry when I realize that I'm never going to find a girl who will accept me for who I am, and want to spend her time with me. :(

Recovering from the pain of having my wisdom teeth removed did the job well just two days ago.

And about a week ago I stayed up all night watching animal rescue videos and sobbing to myself.

Eating hot chili peppers usually brings me to tears.  Fiction doesn't bring me to tears, nor does real life tragedies, the most is that I feel sad or I could feel angry instead.

• Brohoof 1

The thing that makes me cry the most is that I can't get over this girl. She's hurt me a countless number of times, and then tries to make up for it. The problem is I can't find myself to turn down the apology; She was the only person I've actually met that ever wanted to listen.

Well the main thing for me woulf be the song "Cats in the Cradle" by Ugly Kid Joe, that song made me break apart after i realized that the father and the son are like me and my father, i just lose it completely

(edited)

The thing that makes me cry the most is that I can't get over this girl. She's hurt me a countless number of times, and then tries to make up for it. The problem is I can't find myself to turn down the apology; She was the only person I've actually met that ever wanted to listen.

A youtube video that features pictures of Lavender Brown (from Harry Potter) which ends with one showing her dead. :(

Edited by mcpon14

my ex-boyfriend

Emotional moments in movies, books, tv, even emotionally manipulative commercials. :P

The Fault in Our Stars deserves a mention all on its own for getting me cry at Disney World

Sleep deprivation, apparently

Celestia's Ballad

Homesickness

Just to name a few off the top of my head... I'm definitely a crier. =P

Eating hot chili peppers usually brings me to tears.  Fiction doesn't bring me to tears, nor does real life tragedies, the most is that I feel sad or I could feel angry instead.

Mine's habanero sauce, especially at a real Mexican restaurant.  

• Brohoof 1

The unexpectedness that life brings at times when you least expect things to happen. When you once knew someone and at some point in time that one person you knew no longer acknowledges your presence and chooses to act as if you no longer exist. The feeling of the cold shoulder and memories that you regret. To want something from the past you know you can never return to again but you are so attached to certain memories its hard to let go of... 

The unexpectedness that life brings at times when you least expect things to happen. When you once knew someone and at some point in time that one person you knew no longer acknowledges your presence and chooses to act as if you no longer exist. The feeling of the cold shoulder and memories that you regret. To want something from the past you know you can never return to again but you are so attached to certain memories its hard to let go of... 

things that drive me to tears you say?

1.cutting onion

phew,that was an easy one.

what else?

in all honesty,not much.

i havent cried in years.

which doesnt mean that i dont get sad sometimes

its mostly thinking about my future and which choices to make that makes me sad.

and also,thinking about the past.

my old friends and how we used to hang out together.

it brings a strange feeling of uncomfortable nostalgia to my mind.

nothing really I have a heart of stone I much like bringing other people to tears but in a good way I write sad fics

but here is a list of things that have come close

Watching the Titanic when I was older

The final cutscene in Dust an Elysian Tail

Watching Snowdrop

Being betrayed by friends

Seeing my younger sister being abused by my mother (before you say something we moved out of her house and are living with our dad we havent seen our mother in a year)

Watching Good by my friend

Watching Twilight Death

Listening to sad music and picture my friends

well that's all I can think of right now there is probably a few I missed