Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

• 4 years later...

I have a few but it's not much as bringing me to tears but more like upsetting me. One is whenever there's a news about children being abducted and/or killed. 

• 2 months later...

I don't actually cry very much. When I'm sad I don't really cry, I just kind of feel hollow, so I only really cry during very emotional parts of movies or games. Even then, though, I can count the number of times that's happened on one hand.

I get happy or sentimental tears more often than sad or angry tears. I'm kind of a wimp and I can be really easy to wipe-out emotionally. Big tear triggers for me are great art, travel to places I adore, fireworks, kids, kindness, and certain movies and songs. Watching Tangled is probably the worst for me. I can't watch that movie with anyone else because I blubber uncontrollably all through it, especially that freaking lantern scene!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I rarely cry. But I tend to cry when it gets really emotional in my favorite shows. But I have to like and know all those characters. When it is related to friendship and those characters are really close to each other and something happens to one of them, I will lose it. Or even beautiful moments, heart warming ones. The Pokémon Anime series and the movies have all kinds of sad and wonderful moments.

Or when working my own stories or VN's. Everyone who writes, will assumably know how intense it is. :)

• 2 months later...
  • pets dying
  • beautiful classical music (especially if I am lucky enough to be playing in it)
  • death or the lack of time I have to do everything I want to

The rest of the list is very hard to describe, but I guess it's sort when the is general sorrow anywhere be it in a film, book etc. Or when people come together against adversity

• Some sad/emotional movies like Hachi, Life is Beautiful (La Vita è Bella) and Shawshank Redemption
  • Animals suffering or dieing
  • Feelings of loneliness and worthlessness
  • That one episode of The Office (if you know it, you know it)
  • The song Angels On The Moon by Thriving Ivory for personal reasons

I'm pretty sure there are many other reasons (I get emotional very easily, honestly) but those are some I can remember and don't mind sharing.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...