Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What brings you out of a rut?

Brobot

Depends on the rut. I have many different types. If it's a severe, months long depressive wave, there's nothing I can do except wait it out. If it's a shorter one, my boyfriend and (soon to be) girlfriend usually help pull me out of it. Sometimes I finally just unleash the tears I've been holding back.

I'm perpetually unproductive because of my depression. I try but it's not an easy fight...

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Anything happy @Princess Silky says:ooh:  

Awww you're an absolute darling.

Let me think. Love tends to inspire me to do new things. Whether it's platonic love from friends or the sweeter kind. :blush:
Friendship definitely helps. Inspirational, for sure. 

Mostly.. time;
there's never enough time to process everything going on

Time, music, art, friends. Those things? days where there's no work so there's a lot less pressure. {the country has a tendency to add pressure to it's people with it's dumb rules & things}

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Not being a cripple? Or at least having the support of a functional family to work in something together. Because we don't make a normal person between the three of us. But my family is made of two other specials cases. Trisomy x; my mother. And klinelfter syndrome; her brother - my uncle. And they don't feel guilt about having lived for free their entire lives. So, I have to eat the guilt of their retardation, that makes them impervious to both shame and guilt. Even when I told them that we would be homeless, mental patients, dead or worse without the work and sacrifice of our family.

So, they are trash people, basically. And so am I. Problem is. I always recognized that I was a hobo at heart. I always wanted to sit down outside some church with a bottle of alcohol. But my family didn't want to listen when I told them this problem was losing me the race. And my grandfather wanted me to be better. Basically to not be myself. So, I dissociated instead, and I learned to lie to myself and to others, subconsciously. Because my mother is the kind of person that is so out there, that she doesn't even know she is been lying to herself her whole life. And she kinda infantilized me, because she is still like an infant, creepely enough.

But whenever I tried to get us to work together. It failed, of course. So, I am done. I took them to the charity dinner so we could congratiate ourselves with society. While also giving them a message about who we really are. And who I really am. Especially to my mother. But my uncle froze, fell, broke a finger and cut his face like a mental patient, and then my mother blamed me for everything, after sitting there crossing her arms with a gesture of indignation the whole time. So, let's hope the charity of society lasts longer. Or that the streets are kind to us.

I'm adopting my true self. Becoming what I was always meant to be. A vagabond. And letting them waddle towards nowhere with their blessed ignorance. Because I always knew I was a vagrant, but the pernicious idea that they implanted in me since childhood caused so much damage. It really did. An idea born out of pride, because my grandparents were unwilling to recognize that life had granted them two retarded children.

Also, the first character I ever wrote when I was five years old was a vagrant. Or every single drawing I made of myself since then, in which I depicted a prostrated and squalid man wearing nothing but rags, sitting there like his soul had abandoned him long ago. That is little ol' me. But I was too slow to recognize the true nature of this world.

Look, I have no problems becoming a magical hobo. That is who I always was. Also, I always knew you were watching me, and these two other ducklings, ever since I was six years old. But I hope you learned something from the symptoms of jacob's syndrome and the damage of inbreeding depression in general. Because it is very a debilitating condition. Like you are *****, basically. But yeah. Murderhobo it is for me. And it feels appropiate, for once. It is like finding myself again, and we are dancing, and shanking each other all of the sudden.

So, keep the situation in lockdown, or let it fall apart. It is alright. It is all good in the hood. Since I shouldn't be alive to begin with, with this condition. Much less in a family made of two other people with similar problems. Because even my grandparents, who were healthy and strong individuals, were passively consumed by these two. It is terrifying. She is like a little girl that sits there, crying, and eventually kills you. And then moves to the next victim, with this cute demeanor that makes you want to protect her instinctively. That is why I am eating this heart attack for her, when the animal inside of me wants to rip her apart, because it knows she is killing me. Because my mother IS like a little girl. And she is going to kill me, unkowingly. She is the perfect predator in this animal world, hahaha! Like a zombifying fungus. And she has grown on me.

But it is a little too late. And I am starting to slur my writing. And we wouldn't want to upset the moderators with improper wording. Now, would be? So, off to sleep it is.

Edited by They call me Loyalty