Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a 2014 fandom calendar?

joeyh3

Does anyone know if there's any fan-produced calendars available for the 2014 year? I've had ones for the past two years (Egophilliac's calendar in 2012, The Brony Thank You Fund's calendar in 2013), yet I've not seen any announcements for anyone making a 2014 one.

The only thing I could find is an official one that contains nothing but the basic MLP stock vectors that Hasbro's been constantly re-using for the past three years. And I'd hate to have a blank spot on my wall where a calendar's been hanging previously  :P

Edited by joeyh3

I didn't know there was a fandom official calender for other years, so frankly idk. I guess assuming the people doing them are still around there will be one, maybe its just late, or you have to look somewhere else, not sure.

Unfortunately idk anything about it though, sorry ;/.

I don't understand why they keep using those stock vectors. It would probably be just as cheap to use screen caps from the show. And it would look better.

Yeah it would be fun to just make my own MLP calendar. I think my husband and I could come up with something good.

I actually found MLP calenders in dollar tree to my surprise. I think you can buy them on amazon or eBay for the same price:

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-2014-Calendar/dp/B00E2VAVI4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1386629300&sr=8-4&keywords=my+little+pony+2014+calendar

sorry, they're actually like $2.50

I actually have a spare one that I could possibly ship to you if you live in the U.S. If you want it for free privet message me :)