Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Month of the Calendar

Doctor XFizzle

44 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite month of the calendar?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
  2. 2. What's the general reason why it's your favorite?

• Holiday-specific (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc)
    • Birth Month because I like my birthday a lot
    • Personal memory (an event, a memory, a reminder)
    • Seasonal/Weather reasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn)
    • Event-related reasons (school, sports, video gaming, etc)

My favorite month is September for many reasons

- Beginning of college football (Michigan Wolverines)

- Beginning of NFL season (Detroit Lions)

- NHL and NBA are in preseason or on the horizon (Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons)

- MLB playoff chase (Detroit Tigers)

- POTENTIALLY the beginning of a new season of MLP:FiM

So basically all event-related things as stated in the 2nd question of the poll.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

September because it was when I was born and my family Usally go away for a while in September so I get to be by myself for a few weeks. Also my best memories have all been in September.

I choose... OCTOBER!

1. It is the month of Halloween, and Halloween is cool.

2. It is the month of my birth, and my birth is cool. (Sounds a bit weird when I typed that out...)

3. The Walking Dead show starts up again, and The Walking Dead is cool.

4. One month before October, Doctor Who starts up again, and Doctor Who is cool.

5. My Little Pony will start around Fall, and My Little Pony is cool

6. It has it's own list of why it's awesome, and lists are cool.

Those tags are amazing...

Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV
  • Brohoof 4

Michigan huh, that's awesome. Although the only real Michigan team I follow are the Lions. Matt Millen and Joey Harrington, I still shudder when the team rested on their shoulders. September is indeed an awesome month, best weather of the year I would say.

Edited by Infinite Sky
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite month is September for many reasons

- Beginning of college football (Michigan Wolverines)

- Beginning of NFL season (Detroit Lions)

- NHL and NBA are in preseason or on the horizon (Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons)

- MLB playoff chase (Detroit Tigers)

- POTENTIALLY the beginning of a new season of MLP:FiM

So basically all event-related things as stated in the 2nd question of the poll.

You forgot Doctor Who? :o How dare you?!?!? lol I'm just kidding, but apparently it does start in September.

December and January. It's naice and cold up where I live, and it's always snowy. It's a beautiful sight walking home from school <3~

My favorite month would be December, because of my birthday, Christmas, New Year´s Eve and a few other festivities. October would be a close second, because of Halloween.

December of course! Who could hate the appearance of snow and the cooler climate? I can hardly wait to get back to cooler temperatures when things have been boiling hot all summer.

October: wonderful weather in Virginia, School is generally still easy by this point, leaves start changing colors and falling by the end of the month, and my favorite holiday, Halloween (I may be pretty old for dressing up, but I find it's a nice night where you can feel safe taking long walks (Read: 6 hour walks) and admiring the wonderful night fall weather.)

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 1

May, because it's generally the most beautiful time of the year with the flowers all in bloom and the fresh crisp air. Spring is tied for my favorite season (with Summer) I just enjoy the really hot and steamy months! ;)

October is my favorite month of all time. My birthday is in October! Halloween happens to be one of my favorite holidays :) And the Fall time is my personal favorite season. The weather is not too hot or cold the trees outside are beautiful and I have good memories of friends in the fall season.

October because it is my birthday month and because of Halloween. I mean who doesn't like free candy?

October B-Days rule! + Halloween and candy :3 awww yeaahh come on October get here faster so I can relax in your wonderful fall weather.
  • Brohoof 1

October. I am a huge fan of Halloween and always have been. I go all out in decorating and tend to celebrate the entire month with scary movies and such.

Also, I just love fall. It's nice when it starts getting dark a bit earlier, and the weather gets cool. I love to curl up with the windows open for a crisp breeze and drink tea while watching anime.

Plus, you know, candy.

• Brohoof 1

Is it possible to like them all equally ?

I just can't decide ><

I love all the transitional months between seasons, but then I love my birthday month and all the others for different reasons haha ....

My favorite is September because

a) it's my birthday month

b ) the beginning of fall is always just nice

c) I have a cat calendar and the September cat is the cutest thing ever

Edited by spaghettinoodles
  • Brohoof 1

August, just because I enjoy going back to school and just love the feel of August. The lazy last days of summer, followed by the hectic first days of school.

December for me because I love the holidays, it's also a time where things on this small tropical island turn pretty darn awesome.

I don't know that I have an favorite month. I like November through January/February (although February starts getting warm, which makes it depressing).

I tend to want to say November just because it is a month that I look forward to more than any other. After the long and dreadful Spring and Summer, November is refreshing because November is usually when all of the heat has finally left. It's when autumn starts feeling like autumn.

A lot of my best memories are in or around November as well, actually. Like marching band. November is the peak and end of the marching band season with the national competition, and then we have the sports which I actually find entertaining like football and basketball. (I know, I can't believe I like football either. In high school I thought it was sooo dreadful and boring. Well... still better than baseball, but that isn't saying much.)