• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

October for sure. Birthday month, Halloween, the temperature drops to a perfectly comfortable level, we harvest fruit and vegetables to enjoy them at their finest, fog rolls in and blankets the world each morning, amd it's the perfect time to go camping without the summer ruckess.

Definitely December, though I love all of the autumn and winter months. December is extra special because of the holiday season and Winter officially starting in it. My birthday is also in that month, but that really doesnt matter. 

• Brohoof 1

November because is my birthday and because it's between October and December where is coming from Halloween and day of the dead and going into Christmas. Autumn starts too. Is a kind of a chill month. 

Edited by Ittoni

I have more than one favorite though! 

• February, because my birthday hehe. Also Valentine's Day and I love it. 
  • July, because Independence Day and SUMMER!!
  • October, because it's the month that kicks off Fall and everything pumpkin spice. :D The weather finally starts getting cooler so I can bring out the hoodies and flannel shirts haha.

Definitely not this month. However, it has been going great so far. I know I really hate the dark times, like January and stuff, as well as the really odd November. But the fun months are over for now, better get used to it!

July and not just because my birthday happens to fall within that month. It's also when the weather is really hot where I live and I thrive in the heat.

December. Because cheap Christmas soda and candy. Oh, and the sales on the soda and candy AFTER Christmas... :scoots:

Uuuuugghhh, sooo much candy and cheap food, I gain 1000kg just thinking about it. 

It's between November and December. The weather is nicest. Bugs are going away. Severe thunderstorms are rare. Nature is much more peaceful and pleasant. Plus, I love decorating for the winter solstice! Although once the winter solstice has come and gone, it starts getting depressing because it feels like Spring is right around the corner. =(