Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Month of the Calendar

Doctor XFizzle

44 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite month of the calendar?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
  2. 2. What's the general reason why it's your favorite?

• Holiday-specific (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc)
    • Birth Month because I like my birthday a lot
    • Personal memory (an event, a memory, a reminder)
    • Seasonal/Weather reasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn)
    • Event-related reasons (school, sports, video gaming, etc)

December, because I love the weather during it among many other reasons. It's usually a steady and warm temperature outside, most of my family comes down to stay for December, my birthday is in December and Christmas, my favorite holiday, is in December.

Of course it would be December! My birthday is late November, right after Thanksgiving, and my good mood rolls right into December, where Christmas - and more importantly, WINTER BREAK- keeps my spirits high all throughout the month. Everypony likes their birthday, everypony likes free presents (especially when they're nice presents that you actually want, not clothes), and everypony also loves skipping school. :)

December is my favourite month for many reasons. It is the start of winter, which is my favourite season. I also love December for Christmas because it's the one time of year I get to go back to Canada to visit my family and spend the holidays with them.

June would have to be my favorite. Not just because it's my birth month, but because june is when the weather around here really starts to get warm and sunny practically everyday after a typically wet spring.

December takes second though since it's the happiest time of the year for me in regards that it has both my favorite holiday and I get to see my entire extended family. My only complaint is when it gets really *yay*ing cold, though the snow does add a nice atmosphere I'll admit.

Edited by PoisonClaw

I've always really been a big fan of Christmas, and not because of the presents (I hardly receive any anyway, because I really don't want much). I'm always on my best behaviour during the Christmas season, and it's the time of year where I try my hardest to actually be nice to people (I usually just ignore peoples' existence). Also, when the snow where I live piles up to be 3 or 4 inches tall, everything just looks gorgeous. I've got tons of Christmas sweaters, and I sing Christmas carols all the time during the season. Right now, I have these weird butterflies in my stomach, because just thinking about Christmas time is that amazing. I'm such a dork.

September because it's just getting into the fall season, which I love, getting cooler out and leaves will be changing colour!

Also MLP will start again, and that makes me happy, and of course the NHL season is almost underway :D

And I guess because my birthday is in September :P

• 11 years later...

Hm, I'd say either October or November. Those months are the middle and end of spring respectively, so the weather is nice and warm, but also not too warm. :3

• 2 weeks later...