Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Doc. Volt (you can ask even homework solutions if you need)

Doc. Volt

SO! Hello everypony! I am Doctor Electron Volt, for friend simply Volt or Doc whatever you like...some silly ponies call me Zappy.... don't even think about it!

I work at the Ponyville electric dam as lead engineer but my real job is doing high voltage research!

If you are a pony on need you can ask me everything! Have a chemistry or a physic problem? we may find a solution togheter! (i should also help in math but i hate it... nevermind i am at university so yep i can help you in math too....) Also i love just only to chat if you need! well i will be there when i am not working, studing or making some lighting!  Bye!

img-2081121-1-4c3f089beabdb856db760347a0

• Brohoof 2

i am not that kind of doctor, i usually don't heal ponies... my special ability is controlling lighting and electricty, i can gather energy from lighting and then use it for powering devices or my Tesla coils... i am a doctor since i have a extensive degree on electronic engineering

i have a little 30cm one, a 1meter DRSSTC (double resonant tesla coil) wich is supposed to do music but currently is broken :( then i got 2 giant twins coil (sender and receiver) that i moved to my university lab wich are around 2 meters.. those aren't completely mine since the university paied for the (costly) copper wire and power transformers (also the electric bill :) )

oh yes :) i'm engaged with the same beautifull pony from four years and half... she is the light of my life... the polar star of my decisions.. she changed me... and i love her with all of my hearth... yes definily.. she is the missing part of me

improbable  :lol:  creating anti matter is currently possible but it cost a loooot and it will stand only for some nano seconds :) you should ask at the CERN, they made it (not talking about that stupid film of Dan Brown btw.. yeah i like it but... mgnetic field for antimatter? Oh come on!)

Do you use graphene? The wonder material?

personaly not as there aren't still pratical applications on the electric field, but i have a friend of mine who did made his last exam to get the degree on it... it is still being studied and i have to admit... it looks very very interesting, switching silicum to graphene on Integrated CIrcuit will improve linear stability, cost, life of the component and efficence... graphene is  powerfull for the tecnology as staminals are for the cure of tons of desease... but both need more study and development... but i'm sure we can find a cheaper way to produce it..

• 4 months later...

Ultimate Topic Detected...Inicializing Protocol Cuddles :3

So...Why didn't you told me before that you had an ask thread? :o

@@Doc. Volt

Then I should ask you something before flying again to thw Light-Cave...

We currently know your first favourite pony,and we know the reason of why you like her,but...What about your 2nd favourite pony,octavia?Why do you like her?

@@Lightwing,

aweeel at first it was because i love classical music.. especially Tchaikovsky

then i love her more for the fact that she had to live with a crazy maniac for dubstep

but overall.. her style.. she is so classy... love her mane, love her coat color, and the purple cutie mark and eyes fits perfect... my dream is a grey/carbon fiber Nissan GTR with her cutie mark on the trunk and purple console.. would be so fucking awesome... just overall.. what she likes to do, her depiction in fan materials and her apparence... she is simply so classy and awesome!

(edited)

Nike: Do you kill ponies? And how do you? In morbid and gory ways-?
Nami: NIKE! GET THE WAFFLE OFF MY LAPTOP! AND OUT OF MY HOUSE! WHY THE WAFFLE ARE YOU HERE?! WHAT SITE ARE YOU ON-!?
Nike: Oh, Nami. I never knew you were are fan of ponies...
Nami: GET. THE. WAFFLE. OUT. 

Nike: Do you?

Edited by ~Nami the PegaCat~

@,

ahem.. i don't kill ponies.. well.. not anymore.. we used a machine, simple stuff, you loads the pony fom a side, chop down his appedages, then you estract all the blood from his body, remove the ramining water in the tissue and the bones, grind the coat to obtain pigments, mix them back togheter with blood and you have fresh Spectra for rainbows! happy now little cat? i have your waffles, they are inside that claw

@@Dattebayo,

having a single eyebrow may be a problem yes, but it looks like it is more than infected *takes an hacksaw* we need to amputate