Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Assassin's Creed 3 Revealed!

GrooveBroove

(edited)

I'm pretty hyped for this game seeing as I've enjoyed every AC game so far :3

The only thing I've found weird is that in Revelations, Desmond looked a little like Nico from GTA 4.

And one thing I hate about the AC series is the release date for the PC version.

It usually takes months before it's released for the PC gamers so they can work on their anti piracy stuff that's not even working correctly.

If I recall right it took 4-6 months for the PC version of either II or Brotherhood to be released after the consoles for PC.

Edited by TheBrokenToast

Looks like new parkour and combat mechanics and maybe attacking more than one at once.

The enemies still stand around you and wait their turn to get stabbed though.

From this video we do in fact learn that our new assassin "Connor" or known by his birth name; Ratohnhaké:ton is a British-Mohawk. We also get to see a glimpse of his arsenal which is nice.

The fact that he's British-Mohawk may tell us that he cares not for political allegiance for it is an Assassin's duty to serve the good, no matter who's nation they belong to. Yet, in the trailer all he did was slaughter Red Coats.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Guys just a heads-up. All 50 plus hidden achievements for AC3 on the PS3 are online. Not gonna post a link so to not tick off any spoilers. Anyway just enjoy he E3 trailer below instead =D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pUhraVG7Ow

Bumping this up for it will soon be released and the fact that this concludes Desmond's journey through time. Hopefully he gets his own title with him the main playable character but intertwined with another new ancestor :P