Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I hope you guys have been sharpening up on your character anthems! You better start learning them because we're going to having tunnel entrance sessions before every World Cup Knockout Stage game! Here's the anthems you need to know! :) 

Oh say can you see,by the skies o'er the land,What so proudly we see,the rainbow-tailed pony?Whose broad rainbow mane, sends down shouts of praise,From all over the world, do her colours resonate.Oh the Sonic Rainboom, and her strong loyalty,made the Elements one, with the magic of love!O say, does that brightly filled Rainbow Dash still yet shine,O'er the land of the free, and the mare of the brave?!

O Fluttershy!Our shy and kindest mare!True critter love, in all our colts command!With glowing hearts, we see thee fly,The Element of Kindness!From far and wide,O Fluttershy, we stand on guard for thee!God keep our mare, glorious and free!O Fluttershy,We stand on guard for thee!O Fluttershy,We stand on guard for thee!

Oh Applejack was of,the Apple Family line.I dedicate, all myapple trees and farms to thy care!Honesty and trust, are the bannerof Orange, ever free!I give my trust to the Apples,and to Applejack!

God of Nations at thy hooves,In the bonds of wubs we meet.Hear our dubsteps, we entreat,God defend our bass cannons.Drop the basses, guard our star,From the shafts of strife and warMake her basses heard afarGod defend our Vinyl Scratch

(by @Batbrony)

Luna, Luna, swiftly rising,Rising over all of the world,See her moon and stars shining,Shining in the night for all,From Canterlot to the Everfree,From Cloudsdale to Ponyville,Luna, Luna, swiftly rising,Soaring over all the of world.

(by @Batbrony)

Bronies of Derpy,Derpy has awoken,With Luna's helmet binding her head,Oh where is your Victory?Let all bow down forevermore,For Celestia has made her Derpy's slave.Bronies of Derpy,Derpy has awoken,With Luna's helmet binding her head,Where is Victory?Let her bow down,For Celestia has made her Derpy's slave.Let us join in a cohort,We are ready to die,We are ready to die,Derpy has called,Let us join in a cohort,We are ready to die,We are ready to die,Derpy has called, yes!

Until that day, when Scootaloo gets her cutie mark,God protect the loving filly from all evil and hate!Her scooter, grit, and fortitude will be her guide!Oh! And even without her wings, the gods will be by her side!

Oh Sweetie Belle dear,Sister of the generous,Oh Sweetie Belle dear,Fully cute and bright!Wonderfully singing,All the way to glory,Let her songs then,Sound eternally!Let her cutie mark, Her cutie mark,Respect her love of song!Let her cutie mark,Her cutie mark,Reflect her love of cloth!Let her cutenessHer cuteness,Touch the hearts of all,Let her squeakiness,Her squeakiness,Melt the evil away!Oh let her voiceRing on forever more,Let it call us to song! (x2)

Pinkie Pie

RefrainLet the party cannons arise now,Let the festivities go on!Pinkie Pie, Element of laughter!Let us laugh, and sing all night!Pinkie Pie, Element of laughter!Let us laugh, and sing all day!Oh her pink and fluffy mane,Oh her light-hearted songs of joy!Oh her shop of cakes and party goods,Are enough to keep us all partying on!But if someone should dare cause her sadnessTo tarnish the happiness of Pinkie Pie,They should think that beloved pink mare,Will hand a cannon to all her friends,Will hand a cannon to all her friends!Refrain

Rhyming all her life is what she does,Living at the Everfree so she does,Teaching all the ponies to unite,Underneath the moonlight!Unite in diversity!Although she is really a loving zebra,Her magic potions are enough to scare,Enough to scare the enemy away,Enough to live on her own,Enough to rhyme, Oh Zecora!Oh Zecora!Out of the Everfree!From the depths of the deep green forest!Over our everlasting treetopsWhere the critters give their answer!Sounds the call to come together,And united we shall standUnderneath Zecora’s banner,In the Everfree our land!

Discord

Root of discord,Build up entropy!Forum of glory and might!May you live as the Lord!Discord, Discord!May chaos reign!To prescribe to the land,Filling all the worldWith your power, with your brainsWith chaos, with discord!Fill all the world,With your class and your disorder!Pandemonium!Pandemonium!Discord, Discord!You’ve done it once again,May your name be praised, praised!

God save our Rarity,

Noble and generous,

Hail Rarity!

Lavish and honorable,

Happy and glorious!

Long to send jewels o'er us,

God save Rarity!

Land of dragons, and land of fire,

Where a purple egg was laid, 

In an instant, the egg was carried,

Off to Canterlot it went.

But then one day, a magic test of,

Fateful magnitude was then carried,

Out of the egg there hatched a glorious,

Purple dragon that would live on,

To see the power of love, the power of care,

O’er the plains, o’er the hill, o’er the forest!

Let us build on his grace, let us build on his might,

For the glory of dragon Spike!Refrain

Live on Spike, Live on Spike,

Carry on your power and might,

Let all Equestria know of your glory,

Live on Spike, Live on Spike,

Carry on your power and might,

Oh and long live dragon Spike! (x2)

Twilight Sparkle, you are the one who shines

the love of friendship that emanates from your purple mane!

The Elements of Harmony are united to your cause!

O’er the ages, o’er the times, your might will banish the fires,

Of hatred and of anger, of discord, and of strife! Refrain

To arms now, To arms now,

For the might of Twilight Sparkle!

To arms now, To arms now,

For the Princess of Friendship,

Against the enemy’s fire, March on!

Big Macintosh

Shoot I thought I had the lyrics for him! Oh where did I put them...  :huh: . It has to be sung to Egypt's national anthem for sure!

Are you guys going to sing Spike's or Cadance's anthem? We shall see...

Though Luna is my favorite Pony (the only pony I'll go psycho fan for :) ), I'll be singing the RD theme for a while now *thinks, "♪Oh the Sonic Rainboom...♪"* She's always shining.

post-27079-0-34281400-1403753073_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Big Macintosh

Shoot I thought I had the lyrics for him! Oh where did I put them...  :huh: . It has to be sung to Egypt's national anthem for sure!

I don't think I ever saw them. I don't have them either. :mellow:

I love Discord but if Big Mac was deemed a worthy special somepony for Cheerilee, he certainly is one super stallion :) Not to mention he's best pony's big brother. EEyup.

Lyra. Dash and Cadance got my other votes.

(when Spike wins...)

I pray he goes against Big Mac. He might have a chance with him... if he goes against Discord... I don't think he'll have a chance... *cries*

I LOVE YOU SPIKE <3

• Brohoof 2

Princess Cadance vs Spike:

Spike's gr8, but I gotta vote for my waifu.

img-2777836-4-Princess_Cadance_ID_S4E11.

Though I voted baby dragon, one must always vote for one's waifu.  It's, like, the law.

(when Spike wins...)

I pray he goes against Big Mac. He might have a chance with him... if he goes against Discord... I don't think he'll have a chance... *cries*

I LOVE YOU SPIKE <3

Spike vs. Discord would be a tough choice for me; I really like both.  Spike vs. any stallion / colt on the show, however...  My vote goes to Spike.

• Brohoof 1

I love Discord but if Big Mac was deemed a worthy special somepony for Cheerilee, he certainly is one super stallion :) Not to mention he's best pony's big brother. EEyup.

Lyra. Dash and Cadance got my other votes.

Big Macintosh,Sure cannot stop saying EEyup.:P

I like him saying EEyup.

• Brohoof 1

(when Spike wins...)

I LOVE YOU SPIKE <3

Spike vs. Discord would be a tough choice for me; I really like both.  Spike vs. any stallion / colt on the show, however...  My vote goes to Spike.

With the current standings, Spike will advance and face Discord; Rainbow Dash will face Big McIntosh.

The only way that Cadance/Spike would face Big Mac would be if:

1a) Daring Do pulls a miraculous victory out of her hat by a devastating margin

1b) Either Cadance or Spike win by a devastating margin

1c) The combined vote differentials drop Rainbow Dash to 2nd in the group.

2a) Spike or Cadance remain in 2nd place

2b) Big Mac pulls a miraculous victory out of his yoke and takes the 1st spot in his group

• Brohoof 3

Spike's a non-pony that loves a pony.  *I'm* a non-pony that loves a pony...  Spike an' me are bros that way.

THIS SCENE

OH MY GOD

THIS IS MY FAVE SCENE

With the current standings, Spike will advance and face Discord; Rainbow Dash will face Big McIntosh.

2b) Big Mac pulls a miraculous victory out of his yoke and takes the 1st spot in his group

I noticed... Damn it....

Maybe Spike will get extra love during that round...

• Brohoof 3

Discord vs. Spike is going to hurt; I'll need a coin to flip.  I admire your obvious grasp of...  Well, all that ^ stuff lol.  I just see bubbles and fill them in. xD

• Brohoof 2

My vote goes to Discord (2nd best character), Lyra (Dinky Doo is a 95% fandom character), Rainbow Dash (best mane 6 :wub:) and Princess Cadance (best princess).

• Brohoof 2

Discord vs. Spike is going to hurt; I'll need a coin to flip.  I admire your obvious grasp of...  Well, all that ^ stuff lol.  I just see bubbles and fill them in. xD

:lol: Well, I've been playing and watching soccer since I was a little kid, and I'm a certified soccer referee now, and a PE major; so I have a pretty firm grasp of leagues, brackets, and standings! That's why Sterling asked me to be a part of this whole undertaking!

The USA is in a complicated situation in the FIFA WC right now as well, so this is pretty easy for me by comparison! Just glad I can help everypony understand it a bit better!

• Brohoof 2