Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Alrighty, we got 3 predictable as heck matches and one nail biter.  Sad to say it, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll be getting that lone victory, Dinky.  :( 

I know.  I've tried my best, but I guess people just don't like me that much.  :( 

Don't say that muffin!  You're just young, is all.  You have your whole life ahead of you to do so many things; the world is your oyster!  So don't ever think that people don't like you just because you're not winning some silly competition.

OK mama!

That's the spirit!  As for the others, Discord over Big Mac was easy enough (besides, they're both in the Round of 16 anyway), as was Rainbow Dash over Daring Do.  The real nail biter, however, is Spike and Princess Cadance.  Much as I love Cadance, I had to go with Spike here; he's practically the seventh member of the Mane 6, saved an entire empire, has been Twilight's longest and most constant companion from the start of the show, and had a heck of a Season 4.  Spike my man, you got my vote!  :D 

Me too (even if he did burn that batch of muffins that one time  :okiedokielokie:).

Me three!  He found a bunch of gems that Miss Rarity used on a dress mommy had her make for me.  They were so pretty!  :squee:

That they were, muffin.  I guess he's not so bad, plus he is pretty helpful when you need him to be.

Well you heard it from us everypony, VOTE FOR SPIKE!!!!!!!!  :muffins: 

661064__safe_solo_spike_wat_custom_night

Yeah, vote for Sp- wait, WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT?????????  :eww: 

GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy, I'm scared!!!!!!  :unsure: 

cool_spike_by_etonyoc-d3df8zz.png

Ah, that's more like it.  :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 5

WHAT???!!! DINKY IS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(  :(  :(

I know :(

I don't even like Lyra so this sucks :(

Why you no love Dinky guys? She's so cute :(

• Brohoof 1

I know :(

I don't even like Lyra so this sucks :(

Why you no love Dinky guys? She's so cute :(

To be fair I don't know either of them so I kinda went and eeni meenie miny moe.

• Brohoof 1