GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Probably my fault Flutters is winning - I know a lot of people dislike me, and they're probably not voting for Fluttershy, but voting against Rarity because of me.

I'll just see my way out.

Good luck, Rares!! :D Hope you can win it!! :D

diamond_catalogue_by_mechagen-d70bk4l.jp

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The ONE UNBREAKABLE BOND! Vote Rarity! Our fellow Applejack Fans!

rarity_and_applejack__best_box_friends_f

I did also i said vote for rarity on our fanclub with a link here and on my status update i said vote for rarity 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 3

Listen, I just want to say this real quick. Whichever side you choose, let it be the side YOU want to choose. Don't let any of us sway your opinion, pick who YOU want to pick, ok?

As for the rest of the Flutter fans, some humanshy!

attachicon.gifFluttershy38.jpg

attachicon.gifFluttershy39.png

dude their both tied for 3rd best pony BEHIND RD AND APPLEJACK WHICH ARE BOTH GONE AND LUNA WAS GONNA BE MY PICK AND THANKS TO DUPLICATE VOTE SHES GONE TO IM . NOT. PREPARED

(edited)

So Twilight is facing Pinkie Pie for the next semifinals. Now for Flutters and Rarity. It was so hard to choose between both.  I was prepared to vote for Luna, but she is now gone. I LOVE BOTH AT THE SAME LEVEL. I think ill go for:

Flu.... Rarity... DONT HATE ME PLEASE I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH!! THEY ARE AWESOME 

Edited by PinkieAlliPie
  • Brohoof 3

dude their both tied for 3rd best pony BEHIND RD AND APPLEJACK WHICH ARE BOTH GONE AND LUNA WAS GONNA BE MY PICK AND THANKS TO DUPLICATE VOTE SHES GONE TO IM . NOT. PREPARED

Calm down, calm down. Here, have a brushable Flutters to calm you down

post-27099-0-04576200-1404865926_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Well AJ fans are voting for Rarity, just leaving that there.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity wants to say something to her supporters!

RarityGala.JPG

Wait, wait, wait, what? That's not the right photo...

kiss__rarity_x_derpy_by_theforbiddensecr

Even Derpy loves her! Vote Rarity!

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 1

Probably my fault Flutters is winning - I know a lot of people dislike me, and they're probably not voting for Fluttershy, but voting against Rarity because of me.

How did you come to that conclusion? There's a lot of Fluttershy fans on here. I can't see anyone voting against Rarity just to spite a single member. Even if there was the number would be slim and wouldn't likely effect the vote numbers in any significant way

Listen, I just want to say this real quick. Whichever side you choose, let it be the side YOU want to choose. Don't let any of us sway your opinion, pick who YOU want to pick, ok?

I respectfully disagree (or wish to clarify)

Let us influence you, but don't stress out.  It's just a game.  It's just a silly poll.

It's not like they'll cancel whomever doesn't win.

The most that will happen is a bit of extra screen time or an extra focus episode IFF the Hub pays attention and cares about like 7 vote differential.

Argh, I still can't decide, both ponies are amazing :( Anypony fancy helping a very indecisive person make a choice? :blush:

Thread is moving so dang fast.

Anyway, I doubt Fluttershy would want the spotlight associated with being a finalist. So, voting for Rarity is like doing Fluttershy a kindness. Maybe. A little bit.

Just vote for Rarity, k? I've already lost Applejack and Zecora. This is all I have left!

• Brohoof 3