Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Hopefully no one will post pictures of Applejack dressed as Hitler if she takes a lead, like what happened when Rarity and Pinkie faced off in the March Madness Tourney.

Fingers crossed :P

I was never at March Madness. What happened with that exactly?

(edited)

Let's say you guys made Rarity a nazi yes the same pony you are voting for

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Hopefully no one will post pictures of Applejack dressed as Hitler if she takes a lead, like what happened when Rarity and Pinkie faced off in the March Madness Tourney.

Fingers crossed :P

Can you please stop bringing that up?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hope to god this "march madness" bullshit doesn't come back and am here or you know you better prepare yourselves for a Let's just say *f-bombs barrage inbound* if it happened 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

It was the semi-finals, which was Rarity vs. Pinkie. As fate would have it, Rarity, the underdog (Pinkie has won every single pony tourney on this site but two, for christ's sake. Hard to ever call her an underdog.) had a 126 - 121 lead.

Upon seeing this, a couple of angry Pinkie fans took it upon themselves to spam pictures of Rarity dressed as Hitler and try to intimidate Rarity fans into leaving the tourney. Because of that behavior, XFizzle, the host of the tourney, gave the victory to all 4 semi-finalists because "no one deserved to win." The numerous attacks on his character that followed the outcome eventually drove him to leave the forums and make a home at a different pony site I'm a member of.

All because a couple of Pinkie fans didn't want to lose. I won't lie, though - except for the pic lag that's being caused, the Pinkie fans have been excellent sports thus far in cheering on their pony :D I mean it when I say I hope this keeps up.

• Brohoof 3

Applejack a little behind? No problem ,yo. She'll shoot on ahead any minute now.

post-26748-0-02313600-1404615673.jpg

And now, a silly photo I found on Equestria Daily earlier:

post-26748-0-12116900-1404615626_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6