GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Twilight-Sparkle-stained-glass-my-little

Arise! Arise, Paladins of Twilight! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! This is a sword day; a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

DEATH!

Rally to the standard now, all true fans of Twilight! Let those who have not yet declared their allegiance do so now, and lend their sword arms to the sweetest, most humble and most intelligent pony of them all!

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight-Sparkle-stained-glass-my-little

Arise! Arise, Paladins of Twilight! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! This is a sword day; a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!

DEATH!

Rally to the standard now, all true fans of Twilight! Let those who have not yet declared their allegiance do so now, and lend their sword arms to the sweetest, most humble and most intelligent pony of them all!

Aye! For with the shield of Intelligence, Friendship, and Magic, we shall stand tall against the adorable ness of Fluttershy! Hark! To me my brothers and Sisters, For the glory of twilight shines bright on us all!

post-28131-0-52937400-1405202549_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

The final hour of judgement grows ever closer, as does our foe. As darkness falls, we must not fear, for though it is dark we have the light of knowledge and of friendship to light the way.

Stand fast, stand strong and stand tall, my brothers and sisters. Spread the good word, and victory will be ours!

FORTH EORLINGAS!

full.png

• Brohoof 2