Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My OC Aixi Would like A Story :D

PurplePony

post-21276-0-69804900-1387615750_thumb.jpg

@Rokkurin @Mr. Critical @Blue Blur (tagged in pic, grats for posting first! first pictures) 

Thank you guys for helping get this started. There will be more art too come! It was a fairly quick drawing, but it turned out well. I look forward to more posts and more pics. 

Thank you all for making this possible <3

I will scan it as soon as I can and get a better picture

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony,

No problem and that is really cool, Also if you want to mention somepony and have it show up in their notifications there's two or three things you can do.

Firstly you can highlight some of the text the pony you want to mention has posted, and a pop up should come up with either quote, mention or x, click on mention and the code is automatically inputed to your reply message.

Or you could use this code (for example):

[b]@[member=Blue Blur][/b]

(of course you put the pony's name that what you want to mention, i just used mine as an example)

Or you could click on the quote button at the bottom of the pony's post and use that.

@@PurplePony,

No problem and that is really cool, Also if you want to mention somepony and have it show up in their notifications there's two or three things you can do.

Firstly you can highlight some of the text the pony you want to mention has posted, and a pop up should come up with either quote, mention or x, click on mention and the code is automatically inputed to your reply message.

Or you could use this code (for example):

[b]@[member=Blue Blur][/b]

(of course you put the pony's name that what you want to mention, i just used mine as an example)

Or you could click on the quote button at the bottom of the pony's post and use that.

ahem* i said darn* thought I did it right xD facehoof*

Thank you :D

Edited by PurplePony

I am in my room in the inn with guardian. Blue is in a cave with critic I believe. As for time it's night. Hope this helps

Blue Blur messaged me with a good idea. If you have any other pics of your OC post them here or PM them to me. Different angles and stuff would help me out, but if not w/e I know what yall look like and I am fairly confident about drawing from memory.... soooo W/E floats your boat :D

@

Thunder-Dash

Hopefully I 'tagged' you right let me know if I didn't. This is our OOC page not the RP Please voice your opinions/concerns here not in the RP itself.

Now as I have stated before I would like it to be advanced for various reasons.... BUT if  yall feel differently than I do we can move it. What do we do how do we do it? I need some feedback guys so this can work smoothly all opinions are valid but i have got none yet so it just stayed the same. 

If you would like change post here and we will go from there.

Thanks for your time guys! You are all awesome and it truly is a pleasure getting to know you all and write with you as well!

To me, it seems i'm just going to be in the background. I'm there, but i have no purpose but to add my side of the plot. If people would take the time, to read EVERY SINGLE POST before they do something, than maybe this wouldn't happen. or to just take there time. This is an advanced RP. They are meant to be slower.

But oh well. Like i said, i had fun while it lasted.

• Brohoof 1

Also @Thunder-Dash

I see you are trying hard to get in the right place. Do not worry yourself too much about it. worst case scenario is the rp comes to you, we will make it work. Thank you for your contributions they are noticed and appreciated, did you however notice the comment directed to you in the RP? You gotta play off the others and trust in their writing capabilities.

TO EVERYONE:

Trust we will be able to tie it together and end up with an amazing story. I believe this will work. If I didn't have faith in ALL of you this would not be an rp, it would just be a story that I wrote, and had it go where I wanted it to go. 

That is the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to see what others thought of my character as well as what they would do with it. This allows such growth and deep development that I just simply could have not done on my own. I need you to work together and have faith in eachother other wise that will not happen, this goes for myself as well. I didn't even hear *that scream* it happens lol 

So lets not leave anypony out, don't worry about a thing just trust in each other and in the end it will work out

On a lighter note starting my next drawing, I want to be able to draw Chain Mail and Thunder-Dash .... (not sure what is going on atm)

@

Rokkurin

So if that doesn't pan out I just can't get the image of Guardian looking in the mirror out of my head. This is something that has like tormented me since the beginning. I  want to draw him looking at his reflection with a glimpse of the 'demon' in his eyes. Can I do this?? If so it will be next or next next..... depends of stuff :D

Looking forward to hearing from every pony in the RP And with your permission I will draw your OC so if you haven't said yes and would like to see your OC in a drawing please say so and don't forget to post!

If you have an Idea for your OC and have yet to post because it is not 'time' PM me so we can talk a bit (without giving info away.) I would just like to be able to include every pony <3 

As always much love guys <3

~Purple

Rokkurin

I appologize for it moving on so quickly, we did not get the opportunity to really talk (or show it in the rp yet) may I suggest a flash back to fill that plot hole? I really love your character and how he could develope. It would be a shame to lose you. 

If that is how you feel though I respect that. I ask for your permission to tie up that hole though so that there is no plot hole and it can continue smoothly.

Sad pony*

You can draw my OC all you like. But for the reason I want to drop is not for the fact that you did not hear him scream, the reason is, my OC was in your room and Blue Blur cam to visit before you even went to get something to drink. You completely skipped dialog between two characters and eventually everyone is lost. I have no idea how i would incorporate that into a post about being shoved aside. I'm not mad but it just seems that everyone has there own thought as to what others shall do and if something does not follow what they have in mind, they will do it anyways. I'm not made, just lost and it would be easier for me to just drop.

I'm sorry but everything is just going by too fast for me.

To me, it seems i'm just going to be in the background. I'm there, but i have no purpose but to add my side of the plot. If people would take the time, to read EVERY SINGLE POST before they do something, than maybe this wouldn't happen. or to just take there time. This is an advanced RP. They are meant to be slower.

But oh well. Like i said, i had fun while it lasted.

If you do choose to leave you will be missed

You can draw my OC all you like. But for the reason I want to drop is not for the fact that you did not hear him scream, the reason is, my OC was in your room and Blue Blur cam to visit before you even went to get something to drink. You completely skipped dialog between two characters and eventually everyone is lost. I have no idea how i would incorporate that into a post about being shoved aside. I'm not mad but it just seems that everyone has there own thought as to what others shall do and if something does not follow what they have in mind, they will do it anyways. I'm not made, just lost and it would be easier for me to just drop.

I'm sorry but everything is just going by too fast for me.

I answered that I am sorry i did not put @ it is my fault. I did respond to you though sorry if it was un clear. I tried to make it so our conversation had passed and it was a little latter. (I assumed we would continue our conversation in flash back)  It is my fault for not asking first sorry

There will still be a plot hole. When Blue Blur visited before you went out and drink? How is that going to be filled. I'm just trying to help out, i'm sorry if I sound like a dick to you.

Him and critic were talking a way off blue blur flew there and walked back. If Aixi is anything like me a glass lasts 4 min tops... even 6 glasses could be understandable. Just saying it could have taken enough time in between for something significant to happen. Why couldn't she sleep? what happened? I dunno what evs

Edited by PurplePony

Well then, i guess i need to take my own advice. I must have skipped over that part. All right, i will stay and you can post the flash back chat with Guardian if you want to.

Allow them two to talk and leave and I will make sure there is a back-flash as well as a current post. Like I said, If we all voice our concerns here we can work together and do anything. 

We need to go back and read  and reference as we write and no worries! 

@@PurplePony,

What's going on is I am getting it in Thunder Dash's head that he needs to go there. As soon as I get the chance, I'll show up in Wintermare. 

KK just wanting to figure everything out I thought so but assuming makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me' lol that is what i learned today 

@@PurplePony,

Can you give me an idea on what to post. I'm all our of creative juice and need some help. After that I can take it from there. 

For sure I can. I have been meaning to PM you... Will you give me a creative moment? Say about 30 min? I thinks I need your input ass well as it would involve you...

To clear things up for everyone pre planning is ok but you mus PM that person and discuss it kind of. Like don't tell them exactly what they are doing but tell them what you would do and ask how do we go from here. If that makes sense.. I don't want people pre planning the whole story but getting on the same page is fine. I think that's easier to understand lol