Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Super Amazing General Cheer-Up Thread *insert audience cheer*

SS Patches

Well, this is life after all. Life isn't always going to be positive, it's what you make of it and the newsflash is that the world is full of negative things going on. Anyway, let's be positive!

crazy_smiling_twilight_sparkle_vector_by

• Brohoof 1

This is why I love Pinkie Pie. Her sole desire in life is to make everyone else happy. How can you not admire that?

Also, I don't care how corny it is, this song actually cheers me up all the time.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 5

I just found out I've got my old summer job again for this coming summer, so I'll get to be a lifeguard and a camp counselor (best job in the world by the way) for the third year in a row at the best camp ever on the best ocean ever!!!!!! 

Oh, and I get to go on a surfing trip with some of my friends to Malibu this Spring Break, and no parents around + fancy beachfront Malibu house + surfing = EPIC TIME!!!! So I'm pretty stoked about my upcoming Spring and Summer Breaks!

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 2

Selfishly positive: I got an interview tomorrow after months of nothing. I even got called in for a proficiency test for another company on Friday!

Not-so-selfishly positive: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is officially out in a week so if I can land myself a job I am MOST DEFINITELY getting that as soon as I possibly can. It'll be the best Castlevania ever, just you watch!

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 3

I kinda need this thread, I've been kinda down by all the negativity on the forums. I've tried to help some people, but it is hard to help all of them, especially those who are so determined to remain in sadness.

• Brohoof 1

Selfishly positive: I got an interview tomorrow after months of nothing. I even got called in for a proficiency test for another company on Friday!Not-so-selfishly positive: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is officially out in a week so if I can land myself a job I am MOST DEFINITELY getting that as soon as I possibly can. It'll be the best Castlevania ever, just you watch!

isn't that the one that showed what looked like alucard's back in the end of the preview? If so... It looks awesome, I wanna play too!

As for good things... My gf might be ungrounded tomorrow after two months of being trapped by her parents :okiedokielokie: but at least she might be free :D

Edited by ~chaotic biscuit~

I kinda need this thread, I've been kinda down by all the negativity on the forums. I've tried to help some people, but it is hard to help all of them, especially those who are so determined to remain in sadness.

HAVE FUN!!!! Thats what its all about!

Selfishly positive: I got an interview tomorrow after months of nothing. I even got called in for a proficiency test for another company on Friday!

Not-so-selfishly positive: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is officially out in a week so if I can land myself a job I am MOST DEFINITELY getting that as soon as I possibly can. It'll be the best Castlevania ever, just you watch!

Dude.... they HAVE 'What is MAN! a miserable pile of secrets!'

Hey did you know that I'm the Element of Positivity? No? Well that's probably because I'm not ... yet ... but I am pretty positive! ^_^

Now, hugs for all!

img-2326603-1-aZkTLGh.png

*Hugs everypony* ^_^

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 3

Hey did you know that I'm the Element of Positivity? No? Well that's probably because I'm not ... yet ... but I am pretty positive! ^_^

Now, hugs for all!

aZkTLGh.png

*Hugs everypony* ^_^

Hellz yeah! *Returns all teh hugs.* :wub:

isn't that the one that showed what looked like alucard's back in the end of the preview? If so... It looks awesome, I wanna play too!

As for good things... My gf might be ungrounded tomorrow after two months of being trapped by her parents :okiedokielokie: but at least she might be free :D

That is indeed the one. There is a game that takes place between the two and explains Alucard's existence in the LoS universe so be sure to check it out if you can. It was originally 3DS only but was recently released on consoles along with the first LoS in a collection of sorts.

HAVE FUN!!!! Thats what its all about!

Dude.... they HAVE 'What is MAN! a miserable pile of secrets!'

Man, that line was so awesome. Gabriel makes everything sound awesome. He's such a badass. I am a total fanboy over Gabriel. :lol:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 3

Hellz yeah! *Returns all teh hugs.* :wub:

That is indeed the one. There is a game that takes place between the two and explains Alucard's existence in the LoS universe so be sure to check it out if you can. It was originally 3DS only but was recently released on consoles along with the first LoS in a collection of sorts.

Man, that line was so awesome. Gabriel makes everything sound awesome. He's such a badass. I am a total fanboy over Gabriel. :lol:

I was squeeling!!! *squee* I'm willing to this reboot a chance!

I'm totally positive....see, I'm totally smiling!

Joker_Evil_Smile.png

hmmmm... something doesn't feel right....

• Brohoof 1

Hellz yeah! *Returns all teh hugs.* :wub: That is indeed the one. There is a game that takes place between the two and explains Alucard's existence in the LoS universe so be sure to check it out if you can. It was originally 3DS only but was recently released on consoles along with the first LoS in a collection of sorts. Man, that line was so awesome. Gabriel makes everything sound awesome. He's such a badass. I am a total fanboy over Gabriel. :lol:

yeah, I really need to catch up on my catslevania games. I've only played a few, but the ones I did play I liked. So I'll try to get these for sure :) and to you sir, I say that alucard is best Dracula slayer :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I recently told my ladyfriend how caring, loving, and affectionate I can be (Which is something I've never done nor even shown before), and she's accepted it. I think we've become closer to one another x3

• Brohoof 1

I was squeeling!!! *squee* I'm willing to this reboot a chance!

It's really too bad the series ends with 2. It was only ever going to be a trilogy from the start. I loved the new continuity!

At least there is still hope for the 1999 game from the original continuity! They said they wanna make sure they have proper funds to make a truly epic game before they attempted it since it's kind of a huge deal. The final death of Dracula? Yeah it better be good or the fans will rageface all over the company. :lol:

yeah, I really need to catch up on my catslevania games. I've only played a few, but the ones I did play I liked. So I'll try to get these for sure :) and to you sir, I say that alucard is best Dracula slayer :lol:

Only when Julius isn't around anyway. :lol:

Or there's Shanoa who was given the power to kill Dracula in spite of not being connected to the Belmont clan in every way. :P