Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pairing up episodes (Not shipping)

FNGRpony

Green isn't your color,

and the like we're the story focuses on two characters more.

Brother horse shoe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72n-wjqTUOg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUjOC71vKRCFHgyPR0Bp0yLQ

suggested he wanted to see more of the friend ship aspect on the show.

pinkie and dash pranking people,

rainbow dash and apple jack proving who's the best tomboy,

like we haven't really had twilight have a bonding episode other than with the group as a whole it feels.

Unless it's spike,

hum, i feel dumb for now just realizing he is her best friend.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it looks like we're going to have another one coming up as Bats seems to be focused of Applejack and Fluttershy. 

I generally like the "Pairing" type episodes like Green isn't Your Color, Fall Weather Friends, Sisterhooves Social, etc. and outside of Spike at Your Service we haven't had one in a while it seems.  As far as Twilight bonding episodes, we did have Feeling Pinkie Keen in the first season. 

I think of "Feeling Pinkie Keen" as being a kind of Pinkie-and-Twilight-bonding episode:

img-2137449-1-Ja2uZbs.png

Heh thanks for the reminder that feeling pinkie keen was something other than a giant spat by the fans about philosophy and belief.

and how come hasbro hasn't made the pinkie hat.

I WANT ONE~

Edited by FNGRpony

I always like those episodes that focus on the relationship of two or three characters. Twilight has had a bunch, though.

Applejack in Applebuck Season

Pinkie in Feeling Pinkie Keen

Fluttershy in A Bird in the Hoof

Luna in Luna Eclipsed

Rarity in Sweet and Elite

Rainbow Dash in Read it and Weep

And cool to hear there's an Applejack/Fluttershy episode coming up, because those two almost never interact :) We need more Rainbow/Rarity, too. Sonic Rainboom was their only real episode together, and their interaction was still very indirect. And I really want a Twilight/Celestia episode. And Twilight herself wanted it in Best Night Ever ^_^ They've had plenty of interaction throughout the series, but still no episode that really feels like "theirs".

I need to draw up a chart sometime showing which pairs have been covered and which still need done :P I don't think there are many left within the mane 6. But I still want repeats of a bunch of them because there's so much more potential with the closest bonds. Hopefully the show will continue for at least a few more seasons to make some progress the list :)

Edited by dekutree64
  • Brohoof 3

There's still plenty of pair up episodes I'd like to see, like Rainbow Dash and Rarity(people call Sonic Rainboom one, but they hardly interacted with each other), or Spike with other mane 6 that isn't Twilight or Rarity. Really looking forward to Bats!