Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] The Missing Cityfolk and the Wishing Scroll(NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

MagicalStarRain

@@AnonBrony

Sorry to bug you, but my pony's name is Monkshood not Nomadic. Again I apologize, I might just put his name at the start of my posts to avoid further confusion.

Edited by Nomadic

@@Tricksters Pride

Me and you could possibly be quite good friends. I've never actually brought him into a combat situation, but I always imagined Monkshood using some mixture of poisons and/or flinging potions at enemies. Whilst probably not the most effective thing to do in combat, it would be interesting.

Edited by Nomadic

@@AnonBrony

Sorry to bug you, but my pony's name is Monkshood not Nomadic. Again I apologize, I might just put his name at the start of my posts to avoid further confusion.

Hahahaha sorry. It was late at night I wasn't thinking super straight. My bad. 

By Celestia you people sure do enjoy making a million posts while I'm unavailable. 

Heh i'm going to bed guys. Night.

Don't you mean 'Morning?' You wrote that at nearly 10:00am MST.   :lol:

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, I'll be posting a little later in about 5-6 hours, why do you always get in the way RL. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction though to the current predicament.

Ah finally the site is back up. Good to be back after several days of not being able to post here. I guess I haven't missed much then since practically everyone probably couldn't get on the site.

But on that note I'm actually gonna be busy today. So I'm probably going to only post once if not at all today, depending how things go. Sorry.

Ironic though. The day the site comes back I'm busy but when the site was offline I wasn't busy. :/

@@Tricksters Pride,

Did you mean to call Dorado a Merchant in Ice's thought Trickster? Heheh. 

Edited by AnonBrony

Just a warning, I would like all of you to remember Chocolate Wish. She's important.

... wait who's Chocolate Wish?  :huh: She's not one fo your OC's is she? Wasn't she someone elses OC?

That's the name of the coffee mare Thunder was talking to.

Oooooh. That makes sense. But why is the coffee mare important? *gasp* IS SHE A SPY!?

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

@,

I'll answer that once my characters get done talking. 

@,@@@AnonBrony@@Tricksters Pride@@Windbreaker@@Nomadic,

I'm assuming that Ponyville is in the southern hemisphere and since it's winter in Ponyville, I think the Frozen North is at a fairly decent temperature that our heroes can tolerate.

If we're able to hold this as truth in the RP, my unicorn OC may nerd out on you, Nomadic. ;)
Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1