Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] The Missing Cityfolk and the Wishing Scroll(NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

MagicalStarRain

It's funny. Kanon and Myopia are social opposites. Kanon started off in a high class, noble family but choose to live a more down to earth life, where Myopia started off in poverty and made himself successful enough to be wealthy enough to be high class.

@,

I know, right? Kanon still has her connections, influence, and (very small portion of) the wealth she will inherit when her parents pass away. But yes, she loved the words of other languages more than heading her family's business. It shocked Neighpon's upper class when she did what she did.

Did I miss a lot? I feel like I did... (since there is almost a page of stuff...) I will post soon.

(After I post)

Heheh Now I await eagerly to Star's response to Dorado. Even without reading it I bet she can probably guess what happened. XD

btw, fair warning to you all, Dorado often speaks in Spanish, so get your Google Translates ready. lol

Edited by AnonBrony

Speaking of that, I'm going to try and input some Japanese when playing as Kanon. Unfortunately, my Japanese isn't all that good and it may come out a little rusty. 

And confusion by everyone shall soon be had. XD

Also, sorry for taking so long to respond Magic, I was sleeping.

• Brohoof 1