Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Guardpost OOC

Apollo

I have a character that I used for that other memories rp, might as well bring him out.

I'll join in and put up the character thread later.

ha ha nope! its kinda hot

Lol

I bet you someone will write a slashfic of her and rainbow dash... They always do Posted Image

Im seeing more shipping between our characters in the future Ten. xD

(lolwut? When did he do that?)

(He's only recently started castle grounds patrol. Before that he sat and stared at the main gates for 18 hours. :P)

(edited)

(btw strong, she's basically the pimp daddy of the entire lunar guard, but I can't think of an awesome name right now. She isn't a captain tho)

(going to sleep... 'night bronies)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

(He's only recently started castle grounds patrol. Before that he sat and stared at the main gates for 18 hours. :P)

(btw strong, she's basically the pimp daddy of the entire lunar guard, but I can't think of an awesome name right now. She isn't a captain tho)

(going to sleep... 'night bronies)

(Finally! Was waiting for ya'll to go to bed so I wouldn't be buried in new posts :P I'm off to bed too, then!)

Exclusive OOC banter is not allowed in the RP thread and is considered spam. I have moved your posts to the appropriate thread. Please make sure to keep any OOC concerns in the thread they belong in, which is this one.

Oh noooo I'm gone for two nights and there's six pages! *HAS NO CHANCE OF JOINING NOW*

You can still join. You'll just be a little behind on the action.

little hint for you.

Make a Bat-pegasus.

They are so much cooler than normal ones.