Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Guardpost OOC

Apollo

Apollo, where do you want the princesses to be held?

I kinda have an idea, but I want to make it so that the machine didn't work, and the shadow alicorn comes in and gives a cryptic hint about it then disappears again. So a group of guards is selected to go out on a journey to solve the riddle and save the princesses.

Be back soon, gotz to eat dinnah

BACK FROM LE PORK N POTATER DINNER

SOooo, go post! It is your turn after all. You need to respond to Schwartz's reportz

lol Idk what I'm supposed to do now...

well for starters you could find a way to add me to the 'dream team'

Don't be lazy, do it yourself. Introduce yourself to K-Bar or something

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

"I didn't mean to act like that, this job just gets to me sometimes. It's hard running an efficient guard when nopony trusts your kind." K-Bar said sadly.

(I love how it went right over Crystal's head when she said she was a criminal lol)

(Crystal is already there -.- I demand a post edit)

(Schwartz knows that Crystal is there, she just doesnt give a shit.)

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

(Schwartz knows that Crystal is there, she just doesnt give a shit.)

No exclusively OOC posts in the RP thread. Moved. Also, I'll quote this I just added to the RP World System thread:

• If you see an exclusively OOC post, don't hesitate to report it so that a moderator can move it to an appropriate location. Same goes for a thread that appears to have the wrong prefix, or is in the wrong location.
  • To quote something from another thread (such as the RP thread), use the Multi-Quote function. Where is that, you may ask? It is to the left of the regular Quote button. Press it, and a small window will appear that says "Reply to X quoted post(s)." Go to another thread, and you should still see that window. Click on it, and it will be quoted as normally.

Going to sleep.

No exclusively OOC posts in the RP thread. Moved. Also, I'll quote this I just added to the RP World System thread:

The multi quote isn't working at all for me. I still have the stupid habit of posting OOC stuff in the RP threads, it's hard to remember sometimes. Sowwy :(

Miy mom hid my ipod so I didnt "stress myself" while I'm sick. I wont be very active until later tonight.

Going to sleep.

The multi quote isn't working at all for me. I still have the stupid habit of posting OOC stuff in the RP threads, it's hard to remember sometimes. Sowwy :(

Miy mom hid my ipod so I didnt "stress myself" while I'm sick. I wont be very active until later tonight.

aw. :(

(edited)

(I think that we can get toothless to join the RP)

You called? xD

I can hopefully join the RP soon, but I might be busy at the time being! I have my HGs RP to set up, and a couple of RPs I'm in, and finally, homework. I won't hesitate to join in when I'm finished though!

Oh, and I might create my own character, since I don't want to butcher Strong Hooves's. xD

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury