Dimensio Vortex Crossover testing #1  

10 users have voted

1. 1. What show will the ponies meet?

• Frekazoid
    • Smurf
    • Green Arrow
    • Miss Monochrome
    • Dan vs.

What would happen to the Mane 6 and all other ponies if they have crossover different worlds?

(This topic is just for fun, so I may have to put out some rules for the establishment B) . )

To put it simply, I will either suggest a crossover or you ponies a crossover, I'll try at least a video of a crossover and let your imaginations go wild on the effects of this crossover to your favorite ponies or oc's. The crossovers may depend on.

Suggesting the crossovers will be done during Wednesdays SGT. The voting until the first five polls came in. Time zones here http://everytimezone.com/#2013-12-31,-390,6bj

Once the poll ends, you bronies and pegasisters out there share your ideas of a short story, a single share of your ideas will do, and many more than you could think of about the current crossover.

DA Rules:(not good with this one)

#1 - No showing of vulgar pictures, videos, and the like.

#2 - No spamming

#3 - Respect other bronies/pegasisters ideas

#4 - The rules in this forum is still applied

#5 - Have fun!

Yo HO! Gotta go! By the way Happy New Year!!

Any more questions? Don't be afraid to ask! B)

P.S Don't be shy, we appreciate any ideas you have

Edited by kings76

(edited)

Well, we have our first successful poll. My Little Pony x Dan vs. crossover will begin. This will last until Sunday SGT. So post your ideas on what will happen to them.

This is my short story. Hope you know FluffyMixer.

Prequel:

A few days ago, Dan mysteriously got transported into the Land of Equestria and was peculiarly landed on Princess Luna. Alarmed, Princess Luna knocked him out with her magic. Dan was sent into the dungeon, he didn't go quietly when he woke up. Luna suggested to torture then execute the 'beast' to her sister, Princess Celestia. But she did not go through her plans and tried to calm her down.

The next day, Princess Celestia summoned the bearers of the Elements of Harmony to disuss the matter. She and her sister explained the 'beast' in the dungeons. That Dan was a human being from another world and his presence will badly affect their world. So Princess Celestia assigned the six of them to take care of Dan and make him to not cause a lot of trouble while they find a way to get him back to his own dimension.

Few weeks later, Dan got used to live in Ponyville, but he still was miserable. Then he noticed something when he was walking out in the Everfree forest. He found his cellphone and he quickly ran home to Twilight's house, like he found his savior.

Twilight was reading some books until she heard the door slammed open.

"Finally I can go home and get out of this wretched place." Dan shouted.

He tapped his cellphone and found a good signal in the area. "It even has signal too."

Twilight got closer and was puzzled "What's that?"

"You never heard of a cellphone before?" Dan asked.

Twilight disagreed "Is that one of the things in your dimension?"

"Of course it is genius." Dan smirked, because he was happy that he could call Elise and somehow transport him back there.

"What does it do?" Twilight asked.

Dan smirked and raised his cellphone "This type of technology can help you communicate with anybody or 'anypony' anytime. You can talk to them for a long time or even give them a message in seconds! And this is my ticket away from here."

Dan started to type on his cellphone "I hope Mr. Mumbles is okay."

He pressed send and an error popped up 'Cannot be reach' message. Dan got furious and throw his cellphone, only to be saved by Twilight's magic.

"Why did you do that for?" Twilight demanded an answer.

Dan mumbled angrily "Can't be reached. Looks like I'm still stuck here." Dan climbed the stairs.

"Hey! Can I borrow this?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah sure, go play with it." then Dan pointed at her angrily "But do not destroy it with your mumbo-jumbo magic." he continued going back upstairs.

Twilight smiled and was anxious to research this type of technology.

The next day...

Dan waked up shirtless, then he scratched his back. He passed by Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff and took back his shirt, which was stolen by Chrysalis. He wore his shirt then went downstairs, and happen to notice a note with his favorite food  and drink at the side.

He read it and it said;

Dear Dan,

I made your favorite meal as a reward for letting me borrow your 'cellphone'. I was able to replicate your cellphone but it's a larger version than yours. Because of this I send a message to Princess Celestia so she can test this out herself first. And also able to improve your work and created an answering machine you have been spousing about in your sleep. Thanks a lot and enjoy your meal.

He set the letter down and started to eat happily...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK6zxE1GJqQ

Edited by kings76

Well here come's the 2nd week of MLP crossovers. The first 5 replies on the crossover will be the ones put in the poll. And after that I'll try to make a short story about it and you guys can post pics or videos about them. Now I make it perfectly clear to you guys. So send those request now!