Cutie Mark tatoo?

risingpulsar

I'd get a tattoo for one fan-related thing only. And that's a giant ass Giygas tattoo on my back. Cause Earthbound is too perfect to not love in the future.

I wouldn't, considering a tattoo is permanent, and a year later from now you might be bored of mlp.

Well really, a tattoo kind of isn't permanent anymore. You can actually get them removed.

But it would still suck to spend $60-$100 or more on a tat, then a year later have to pay for the laser removal as well. It just results in less money and a lack of balloons on your buttocks.

Im getting one but Im waiting a couple of years before I get

This is what I want I m thing about putting it on my left forearm under

post-7725-0-33319300-1390370031_thumb.png

Edited by FlutterFire
  • Brohoof 1

§*ADVENTURE TIME*§

I have pinkie's on my flank. Best decision I've ever made.

I wouldn't, considering a tattoo is permanent, and a year later from now you might be bored of mlp.

Eh, I mean, for me personally, the reason I got my CM was that it was less about the show, and more about the community. I owe my best friends, my boyfriend, even my job to the fandom. But it IS a very big deal. People think, "Oh, I'll just get it somewhere I can cover it up" But it's gonna be weird if you make a break with the show, and 7 years later, some girl asks for an explanation...or boy, whatever, but same principle.

post-24018-0-56520400-1390373525_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheQContinuum
  • Brohoof 1

I think it is awsom! Who's gonna look at your but for all the haters? lol I mean when you find that special someone they shouldn't care about a cutie mark they should care about the person. I think it's great.

I would love to help design the tattoo if you wish :D

I don't even have a piercing, but I have temporarily tattooed cutie marks on my face, neck, and legs... oh and my boob as Twilight for Halloween/Nightmare Night... I got way too much attention.

That'll happen. Heck, most of my friends gawked when they realized I actually had Pinkie's CM on my thigh. like...for weeks...

Edited by TheQContinuum

Will you still be a dedicated brony when you're an old man?

What sounds like a great way to express yourself now may be embarrassing when you're a grandfather with loose, baggy skin.

Bronies are among the few fandoms who have people genuinely intending to remain devoted till death.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said. I left for Vegas with one tattoo, I'm leaving Vegas with two:

img-2271070-1-2mgtq9d.jpg

Protip: TATTOOS ON THE STRIP ARE UNGODLY EXPENSIVE. I don't regret getting the tattoo, just where I got it done. I paid 2 or 3 times as much as I should have but I just had to get it on the strip...

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 2

62G8mVr.gif
Sig by the one and only Doc Volt! Gone but not forgotten! Guess who's back!!! Luna damn it!
Your PMs are not safe! Trust no one!

Why are people hatin' on tattoos?

And why do so many people want their cutie marks on their butt cheeks? XD

If I got a cutie mark tattoo, it would be two matching ones on my hip bones :D

However, I'm already saving up for my next tattoo: the Dark Mark from Harry Potter C:

• Brohoof 1

I've got Apple Jack, and Apple Bloom giving each other a sisterly nuzzle on my right bicep. I'll have to figure out how to post a picture. The artist that did the work had Buttercup on his neck, so I knew I had the right guy. My advice, pay for quality, and search for a good artist. I have a shark on my left arm, that I got on a whim when I was 18, and you can tell that no research or thought went into it. My Pony tat looks like an animation cell from the show. The guy was fantastic!

Not sure exactly how to upload, hopefully it works. I usually don't post pictures, but here is my tattoo. One more piece of advice, shop around the different studios. Check their portfolios, and take your time. The artist that did mine was booked out for months, so I had to wait quite awhile, but it was worth it. I love it!

post-23989-0-14494900-1391571435_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I could never ever never ever never ever EVER see myself getting one! I mean, really, I don't think I'll look back when I'm 60 and say, "Wow, that My Little Pony tattoo was the best idea ever!"  Plus, all my teammates would give me so much crap for it in the locker room. 

But of course that's just my opinion. If you want to do that to yourself, go for it.

I always say I never will get a tattoo but it does cross my mind every so often. And mlp tattoo? Rainbow dash cutie mark would be a good one to get on my shoulder.

"One of the greatest mental freedoms is not caring what others think of you."

There would only be one way a person could get a tattoo on me and that would be if a close friend/relative died or something and I wanted it as a memorial to their namesake on my shoulder and thats all. .-. 

I might do that one day. Maybe. But I don't think I want to get a tattoo on my skin otherwise. I can handle needles but I really would have to think over carefully where I'd want it placed and what design I'd want it, etc. etc. I'm real picky about the idea of tattoos and plus my family's kinda against bodily-acessories like that. (Percings and makeups like tattoos and whatnot). 

I know I have the freedom to do what I want and my family HAS given me the freedom but they still are kinda against it. My sister got a percing and my family flipped out regardless so we are kinda hypocritcal despite what we say. My grandparents are extremely conservative against tattoos and they hate them but if I were to get them on any part of my body it'd be someplace where a person could see it but it wouldnt be too obvious or annoying. 

Thats really all I've got to say about it. 

Oh - also kinda like Ace's tattoo from One Piece (not in that exact way but) if I ever wanted to get a tattoo in general like how he tattooed his brother's names on his arm then I would do something simmilar. I don't have any brothers or whatever. Just an older sister but eventually if she died or if a close friend died then... in memory I could do something like that. 

To contact me find me at juliawirth91@yahoo.com, or add me on Skype @ TheBigAnimation - also, please visit my profile for more details! 

Well i agree it was Lauren Faust's original idea to encourage more girls to get tatoos on their bums, I'm afraid i will have to pass.

I have made brony music since 2011. I like all kinds of music and genres. I'm sure you'll like some of it..

Here's My YouTube..I have several albums on Bandcamp and Pony.FM.

Check out the 20+ Musician project Maressey which I am running. 

600x100%2Bsongs2.gif

Check out the  Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal to all things Brony + Music.