Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Rise of the mad king (sign up thread)

Acnologia

Thousands of years ago, a dictator ruled over his people with an iron hoove. Any attempts at insurrection were quickly and publicly disposed of. When word of what this pony was doing reached Celestia and Luna, the two alicorns quickly took action. They sealed him away within the mountains of his kingdom. Now, the mad king has escaped. He has taken back his former kingdom and most of Equestria. The princesses were captured when he took Canterlot, and are now scheduled for a public execution. However, a few cities remain free. They are harboring freedom fighters that have taken an oath to stop this new threat at all costs.

Free cities

1.Appaloosa

2.Manehatten

3.Cloudsdale

Captured cities

(Any cities that aren't mentioned above.)

Rules

1.Keep it PG-13

Freedom fighters

1.Clayton

2.Tempest

3.Ivy

4.Seth

Allies of Ryujin

(I will also be co-modding this RP with a good friend of mine, Kyurem.)

Edited by Dire Miralis

Well, this seems fun. I do believe the correct term would be co-moderating. Anyway, I'll be using Tempest and Ivy for this RP.

This could be good. If you let me in I would like to use my OC Gloomfury. And put him with the freedom fighters.

You are both accepted. I have a plan on how to start the RP, but we'll need more people.

I have a plan on how to start the RP, but we'll need more people.

As it seems that you need more people, would an alpha wolf loyal to the lunar throne be acceptable? Seth Eclipse, at your service. (in the sig)

As it seems that you need more people, would an alpha wolf loyal to the lunar throne be acceptable? Seth Eclipse, at your service. (in the sig)

You are both accepted, but I would wait for a confirmation from Miralis. Also, which side will each of you be on?