Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria High: Looking for Voice Actors

Lucas2k14

post-23744-0-84063100-1389934857_thumb.png

Hey everybody. I'm Lucas.
Currently I'm searching for experienced Voice actors to play the roles of male/human versions of the main six. I'm also looking for female voice actors to do girlfriends and such. The girls' voice will probably range over more than just one character. Unless under certain circumstances..sorry it's difficult to explain in text, just, if you're a female voice actor interested be sure to contact me :) 
The show will be revolving around all the adventures ran into by the guy's mishaps and mistakes. Though a different species and gender, The guys have very similar traits to their counter parts. Pinks always partying and getting into trouble,dragging the rest of the gang into it only making the group grow closer together, Dash always trying to out do AJ, etc.Comedy, of course, will be mixed into the whole concoction I like to call Equestria High.
If you'd like to try out here are the characters.

Age 16 Dash: Voiced by me.
Age 17 Twi: Toddy
Age 17 Rare: ?
Age 16 Flutts: ?
Age 16 AJ: Voiced by me.
Age 17 Pinks: Toddy

After making your choice of who to try out for and contacting me, I'll go through what the character's personality is like. (shouldn't be too hard to guess)
Also, I DO NOT WANT VOICE IMITATORS OF THE SHOW, These characters are in their teenage years and male, small voice changes will help portray the characters feelings and personality, but besides that, none is needed.

Just reply to this post or email me at:
luketaylorrd@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

Edited by Lucas2k14

Welp, it's regrettable that you're only looking for male voices.  If some female rolls come up at some point, lemme know.

I was actually debating on If i should include the guy's girlfriends or not, But now that you bring it up again I think I could use some female voice actors very much! I'll add that to the post. If you want, contact me through my email or skype and I can go over the female rolls I have.

Email:

luketaylorrd@gmail.com

Lucas2k14

Sounds interesting, might try out for Pinks later, I have final stuffs to do. I'll figure this out a little more when I have a little more time.

Sounds great, pinks is gonna be a fun character to voice.

I'd like to try out for Pinkie and Flutters  :)

I may not be experienced but everyone starts somewhere, right?  ;)

I just need some lines to audition with.

Well experience with acting and making the character your own is kind of needed, but hey ya never know, you might be super good lol, just add me on skype or email me and i'll send you some lines.

attachicon.gifEH.png

Hey everybody. I'm Lucas.

Currently I'm searching for experienced Voice actors to play the roles of male/human versions of the main six. I'm also looking for female voice actors to do girlfriends and such. The girls' voice will probably range over more than just one character. Unless under certain circumstances..sorry it's difficult to explain in text, just, if you're a female voice actor interested be sure to contact me :) 

The show will be revolving around all the adventures ran into by the guy's mishaps and mistakes. Though a different species and gender, The guys have very similar traits to their counter parts. Pinks always partying and getting into trouble,dragging the rest of the gang into it only making the group grow closer together, Dash always trying to out do AJ, etc.Comedy, of course, will be mixed into the whole concoction I like to call Equestria High.

If you'd like to try out here are the characters.

Age 16 Dash: Voiced by me.

Age 17 Twi: ?

Age 17 Rare: ?

Age 16 Flutts: ?

Age 16 AJ: ?

Age 17 Pinks: ?

After making your choice of who to try out for and contacting me, I'll go through what the character's personality is like. (shouldn't be too hard to guess)

Also, I DO NOT WANT VOICE IMITATORS OF THE SHOW, These characters are in their teenage years and male, small voice changes will help portray the characters feelings and personality, but besides that, none is needed.

Just reply to this post or email me at:

luketaylorrd@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you guys very soon.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to put my voice into test! I always love narrating things, and I have had quite a few complements on my deep voice and my ability to imitate accents. Working on this project sounds nice, I have applejack in mind, maybe rainbow dash? I'm not sure,yet. Just contact me whenever you can! 

This is the perfect opportunity for me to put my voice into test! I always love narrating things, and I have had quite a few complements on my deep voice and my ability to imitate accents. Working on this project sounds nice, I have applejack in mind, maybe rainbow dash? I'm not sure,yet. Just contact me whenever you can! 

Sounds like you'd be great to try out! Just add me on skype or email me at

luketaylorrd@gmail.com

and I'll go over more details and such with you then :)

Well... I've never done anything like this, but I wouldn't be adverse to giving it a shot.  The only one I could conceivably do would be Twilight... as my voice is typically to somber to really portray many of the more positive emotions in a convincing fashion.  

I'm not sure what sort of time commitment this will take, as I am a full time student, and teaching myself sound production and animation on the side.  So even if I can't/don't get a role, I'd still love to hear your tips in those areas if you have any.  

Although I am older than the characters portrayal, I am often mistaken for being the greater part of a decade (4-7 years) younger than I am.

Edited by Dark Dawn

Well... I've never done anything like this, but I wouldn't be adverse to giving it a shot. The only one I could conceivably do would be Twilight... as my voice is typically to somber to really portray many of the more positive emotions in a convincing fashion.

I'm not sure what sort of time commitment this will take, as I am a full time student, and teaching myself sound production and animation on the side. So even if I can't/don't get a role, I'd still love to hear your tips in those areas if you have any.

Although I am older than the characters portrayal, I am often mistaken for being the greater part of a decade (4-7 years) younger than I am.

We'll dude I'll never turn down a tryout. Just email me or skype me and I can give you those tips and we can see how you sound :)