Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if Justin beiber was a brony?

zerosonicdrive

Dammit well we could make him live in NORTH Nunavut

I don't blame you for not wanting him back though.

Haha, people and their modern pop-star media...

I really could care less. I'm just laughing all the haters that ironically spend some of their time talking and looking up information about him. I hope this isn't one of those topics...

Justin Bieber is a self-centered narcissistic little asshole and nothing will make me respect him. Not even him being a brony.

I'd say D. I ignore him now, I'll ignore him if he joins a fandom of mine. He doesn't DESERVE my attention.

If Justin Bieber was a brony I wouldn't care, I don't like the guy or his music. It would be a great way for him to teach some morals to his legions of crazed fan girls though. The fan girls are my biggest problem. They probably would all be Anti-Bronies until they found out about Bieber's bronyness, they would then become rabid Bronies ready to fight all that opposes us and their precious Justin Bighooves. If that happens though, we will have a bunch of brainless zombie teen girls on our side, which may or may not be a good thing. Overall I would pick D and C. I would largely ignore it but silently hope he will use it to better himself and his fans. A man can dream right?

B!

B is for bieber! As in "let's stop justin bieber from being a brony!".

You pee in my mop bucket?!

You throw eggs at my house?!

You smile in my mug shot?!

You steal Selena Gomez from me?!

Get him!!!!

Just joking. There's nothing we could do about it. He would naturally lose all his fangirls that want to marry him.

Haters all ready think we do a lot of things we don't, if bieber became a brony all the haters would think we street race, do illegal drugs, under age drink, and sleep with prostitutes too like him.

I'd say D, I really hate the guy, but I feel bad for him too, his whole career is gonna crash and burn, and I don't think anyone even gives a damn.

• Brohoof 1

I don't consider myself a brony anyway ((I know right? O.o))
Anywho, Option D...he'd still be a total jerk and I'd still dislike him just as much as I Do now...he's gotta grow up. Not that I have anything against people who like his music since he isn't that bad of a singer...he's just a total jerk.

• 2 weeks later...

D, Because when Bieber fans begin to "leave" the fandom and people say, "see, bronies are just a fad," I can keep the fandom alive.

And also because I really don't care about Bieber whatsoever, and his interests are no concern of mine.

If Justin Bieber became a Brony, I would start a riot.

D, Because when Bieber fans begin to "leave" the fandom and people say, "see, bronies are just a fad," I can keep the fandom alive.

And also because I really don't care about Bieber whatsoever, and his interests are no concern of mine.

Forgive me, but I love you right now, no homo.   That is because you have Mecha-King Ghidorah as your Avatar, :D

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

D.

He's such an asshat. But I can't do anything to stop him. Everyone can like what they want. Although I'd highly doubt he'd ever be a brony. If he did say he was one it'd probably be some publicity stunt.

So I'd ignore him like I do now.