S04:E11 - Three's a Crowd  

265 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I just thought of something when ever someone gets there key to the box it's because they had there element of harmony tested rarity- her generosity rainbowdash- her loyalty and so what if the box is just one big test

img-2260704-1-KkRhhut.png

Amazing signature by Lunia

lightning twirl: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-twirl-r5694

Sugar blossom: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sugar-blossom-r5952

I should really do my homework.... OH look a notification

I really disagree about Cadence.  It wouldn't have been as big of a sacrifice for Twilight to help Discord if it was just one of the other Mane 6 hanging out with Twilight.

They had to make Twilight's aggravation with having to help Discord show, so what's a better way to do that than to have a character the fans also want to get to know a little better and have Discord interrupt?

• Brohoof 3

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

*snip*

UGGGGHHH! He isn't a bad character. So what if he's shallow. NOT HIS FAULT. Why do people hate him? Mary Sue? Not quite. There seem to be implicit flaws. I would see him as being a tad overprotective. There is potential. Why do people hate him? (why do people hate perio. But that's another matter). Being semi-Mary-Sue-ish makes him boring. Not horrible.

• Brohoof 1

I just thought of something when ever someone gets there key to the box it's because they had there element of harmony tested rarity- her generosity rainbowdash- her loyalty and so what if the box is just one big test

Maybe the tree is testing them and seeing if they are worthy to keep the Elements or something equivalent.

• Brohoof 2

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Princess of Friendship

Princess Luna: Princess of the Night

My short stories

I just realized where is the poll on this thread?

I was the thinking the same thing. I want to vote on this episode since I really enjoyed it. The only thing that would have made it better is if they'd talked about being a princess.

I really disagree about Cadence. It wouldn't have been as big of a sacrifice for Twilight to help Discord if it was just one of the other Mane 6 hanging out with Twilight.

They had to make Twilight's aggravation with having to help Discord show, so what's a better way to do that than to have a character the fans also want to get to know a little better and have Discord interrupt?

I agree Cadence worked well in this episode and although they can overpack the episodes I think everybody played a role in the ep and added to it.

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Princess of Friendship

Princess Luna: Princess of the Night

My short stories

You know, I have to say that Discord's Glass of Water song:

Reminded me a lot of the Genie's song, Friend Like Me, from Aladdin:

Except, like, in reverse. :lol:

I have no doubt in my mind that they were heavily inspired by it here. :umad:

Discord was even BLUE the whole time!

Go figure...

• Brohoof 1

Also I just want to say that if you guys can say all of the refrences in 'A Glass of Water' you will earn the internet. I spotted Harry Potter, Little Red Riding Hood, that one song where they pull the thing and water comes down and BBBFF Twilight.

...CD must be fangirling so hard right now.

Edited by Champion Shift

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of the series and it was creatively done! Discords antics of turning into a Blue UFO, going through Equestria's version of airport security, and having two princesses pull his chariot were hillarious! I give it a 10/10. All it needs now is a small glass of water.  B)

I had a feeling Discord was basically trolling Twilight from Start to Finish, though he wound up getting his just desserts in more ways than one

1) Princess Cadance actually enjoyed the challenge since her time at the Crystal Empire was too peaceful(I think the events of Canterlot Wedding and the Crystal Empire really made her want to seek excitement lately)

2) Discord gets sick for real.

Also, other things I wanna point out

1) Flash Sentry cameo.  I wound up causing a good twitter bomb out of it.  XP

2) As of now, Discord has made more appearances than Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

3) Is it me, or is Pinkie Pie warming up to Discord lately?

• Brohoof 1

3) Is it me, or is Pinkie Pie warming up to Discord lately?

It's not only you :) It makes me wonder if Main 6 will ever actually become friends with Discord. I hope we will see him in season 5.

+ also, THAT FACE  :yay:

2gxohmv.jpg

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 5

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

It's not only you :) It makes me wonder if Main 6 will ever actually become friends with Discord. I hope we will see him in season 5.

+ also, THAT FACE  :yay:

2gxohmv.jpg

Come to think of it, they reallly need to do a Pinkie/Discord episode just for laughs.  After seeing how clung up Pinkie was towards the Draconequus, it would be amusing if Pinkie spent one part of the episode chasing him.

• Brohoof 2

Come to think of it, they reallly need to do a Pinkie/Discord episode just for laughs.  After seeing how clung up Pinkie was towards the Draconequus, it would be amusing if Pinkie spent one part of the episode chasing him.

You're right :) Even Discord is afraid of Pinkie's randomness and it means something.

• Brohoof 3

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

If the rest of the Mane 6 could really warm up to him and become more custom to his ways and his prank-happy nature, then there is a chance that Discord and have them as his best friends in a matter of time.

Although, I wouldn't be too quick to call him as a friend myself.

Absolutely great episode, Discord had me laughing all the way through it.

Lot of references too, Fear and Loathing, Harry Potter, Risky Business, Flashdance, Star Wars (Kinda, the whole worm fight reminded me of Star Wars, mainly because the horn beams sound an awful lot like Star Wars sound effects.)

Also did anyone else notice the Twilight doll Discord was squeezing during the song near the end of it?

Also new Equestrian technology found. Metal Detectors, and Surveillance monitors 

I liked this episode. It was nice seeing Discord again and tormenting everypony.

Anyone else notice Flash Sentry, when Cadence was getting off of the train? He was looking at Twilight the whole time. That monster they fought, I want to say it was a reference to the movie "tremors" as it looked a lot like a "Graboid" as they called them in the movie.

I was also hoping for  a bit better of a song from Discord. it was more a rap than an actual song.

Edited by ~TGAP Flutterdash~

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page