S04:E11 - Three's a Crowd  

264 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

What exactly you mean? We saw a beautifull dance of Twilight and Discord right?

Oh please, I need my sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake with Cadance and Twilight every single time they meet.   

Pretty good episode. I'm starting to find Discord more annoying than entertaining. The song was alright, but nothing too impressive compared to other songs this season.

Also glad we got to see Cadence. She's a real sweetheart.

img-2239590-1-2gxohmv.jpg

For some reason, this was the highlight of the episode for me. So sexy.

• Brohoof 3

I just couldn't find myself to like this episode. I just thought it was sorta boring :/ it was definitely an... Interesting concept, but I am really unable to form a real opinion on it.

• Brohoof 3

This EPISODE...

God, Discord was brilliant as ever. In fact, this is him at his very best so far! The song, the friendship, the family, the humor, just ugh this episode was a drink of water for sure!

Three%27s_a_Crowd_promo_Discord_blue_and

My ONE problem with this episode is that the phrase "quality time" was used a bit too much.

I could actually say the same about "sister in-law" too. Is just "sister" too hard to say?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I loved Discord in this episode, his character is actually very 3-Dimensional. He wanted to test Twilights friendship with him and that's why he acted the way he did. He cares about Twi more than any member of the Mane Six, besides Fluttershy of course. Twilight can fly and is being called a princess, which is what I've always wanted really since Season 4 began! Overall the episode for me is 10/10

• Brohoof 1

I personally didn't like it.  It was pretty boring.  I was excited that Cadence was going to be in it but was very disappointed as soon as Discord came in and it took a turn and just was very boring IMO...  Plus, I HATE when they ponify things from shows/movies, in this case, Harry Potter.  What annoyed me the most about that part though is the fact that Discord had a Slytherin tie and they just associate everyone "evil" with Slytherin, which pisses me off. >_>  

Gah, sorry, rant.

Pro(s): Discord / John De Lancie, Cadance, the Tatzlwurm, and Pinkie's "Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!"

Con(s): The Lying Creator thing about Flash Sentry (NOT Flash himself, however).

Edited by A.V.

So, I liked this one. Howevs, once again, it wasn't necessarily a good episode (as in, not that well done/written), but I still enjoyed it. There were, of course a bunch of convenient things like getting Twi and Cadence singled out by distracting Pinkie Pie (who, by the way, is getting more and more mindless and is almost completely comic relief by now) with a balloon and just sneezing on Applejack and Rarity. Seriously, why didn't he just give Rarity the inspiration for another new fashion line and then have Apple Bloom show up and be all, "Applejack, Applejack, the farm's been infested!" or something like that.

One more nitpick before I go... xD At the part where Pinkie is like, "That doesn't look like a duck!"... Finding Nemo much? :P

But seriously... I enjoyed this episode, which is something I can't say for a bunch of the earlier ones, so...

Mm, so so on my end. I felt it'd have been a little better if the rest of the Mane Six had been cut out of it, since the only one whose absence really needed to be explained away was Fluttershy's. Dash's escape didn't bother me a whole lot since I know she'd prefer to not associate with Discord at all but I know some people will complain about it. I feel I'm getting my hopes up for nothing in having any kind of expectations for how Pinkie's going to be portrayed, but I felt that she was shown to be a lot more simpleminded than I like to think of her as. Eh. Discord's doing this whole thing to buck with Twilight and test her (rather Celestiaish on his part :lol:) so why not just cut to the chase and have him go straight to her? More time to do other things after all, and we can just assume the other main characters had stuff to do.

Flash Sentry is a poor excuse for a character but there's genuinely nothing to be pissed about here. Twilight didn't react to him at all, and he was there and gone in seconds. Though if they were going to mislead our expectations for EQG ponies couldn't they have brought back Sunset instead? :(

Rest of it, don't have much to say. It was nice to see Twilight be grumpy and snippy again for the first time in forever but it felt like they were relying on Discord antics and alicorn laser fights to carry the episode rather than the characters themselves. Maybe I'm just not allowing myself to have fun anymore :lol:. At least it wasn't the trainwreck that last week's episode was, and I can't wait for Weird Al next week.

• Brohoof 1