movies/tv Apart from FIM (of course) whats your favorite kids show?

Twilight Mist

I grew up with Scooby Doo, I can't say I have seen or liked many of the new ones, but the old ones I enjoyed. I also used to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show, but have not for ages, those were also among my favorites. 

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

Adventure time without a doubt. I've been watching the new TMNT series as well. I guess the Legend of Korra is technically considered a kids show and i watch that all the time.

"There are a million ways we should’ve died before today… and a million ways we can die before tomorrow… but we fight for every second we get to spend with each other. Whether its two minutes or two days, we don’t give that up. I don’t want to give that up."

– Riley, The Last of Us: Left Behind

IFkhXCf.jpg

Banner courtesy of

Paradigm-zero

Littlest Pet Shop would be mine. It's a really underrated show that does a great job with characters, music, and humor. Quite a few of the songs rival or best some of the songs in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (All music is done by Daniel Ingram). And like I said, it's a very funny show. Also, it's one the Hub.

It also features this great character:

img-2258828-1-pepper_clark_vector_by_vic

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, KND, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Chowder, Pucca, etc.

I've been wanting to watch Littlest Pet Shop and Stevens Universe, but Iunno. D:

Ed Edd 'n Eddy, The Regular Show, Adventure Time, Avatar The Last Airbender, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends.

I am also wondering if I should take a look on this "Attack on Titan".

• Brohoof 1

(Really cool signature)

That's hard to answer, because there's barely any other good cartoons these days. Spongebob has been going down freaking hill nowadays, so I can't say that.

But, if I can be nostalgic, it'd be the old Spongebob cartoons. I can watch those anyday and I'll still laugh (And spot the hidden adult jokes XD)

But, for modern cartoons, it'd either be Regular Show or Adventure Time.

• Brohoof 1

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

Favorite other kids shows are Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fosters, Danny Phantom, The Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Chowder and Thomas & Friends, most of which I've followed for many years.

Teen Titans. As a child I was a crazy fan of this show and it stays that way, I guess :) It had a interesting plot and characters. I even had a forum about this cartoon, in which I was an admin. It's really sad that they turned it into Teen Titans Go!. I loved this show, because they touched some really mature issues and portrayed friendship as something beautiful. It's a shame that such a good show ended and was replaced by something, what is just a bad parody. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

Adventure Time

Old NickToons like: Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents, Rugrats, and Wildthornberries

Gravity Falls

Old Pokemon 

Sailor Moon

...I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there's more

image_zpse399e31b.jpg

What fun is there in making sense?

Please take the time to check out my Etsy Shop or help support my art on Patreon