Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Tattoos

Copper_Cup

not me. my oc doesnt even have a cutie mark. he has the scar on my head branded on the body.

tho a cutie with a fluttershy cutie mark would be hnnnnng.

butterflies on butts have always been a thing, so it wouldn't go outta fashion.

• 6 months later...

Hello Everypony,

It's as simple as the title above really, Would you get an MLP tattoo? this can be a Cutiemark or a pony  etc etc.

img-1379590-1-mlp__rainbow_dash_tattoo_b

Personally yes as i would love to show my support to the fandom, But of course it's permanent so it's a tough choice.

img-1379590-2-21_47_22_980_279390__UNOPTso cute

Cider Barrel

P.S i have made this decision before and i got an awesome Halo tattoo img-1379590-3-smile.png 

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~
  • Brohoof 8

If i was to get a pony tattoo, it would be last on my list. Not because I don't want one, but there are far more valuable things I would rather have drawn on my body. Such as memories of family (passed on and still alive), or something that symbolizes a important part in my life. Such as say a quote in fancy writing and a image associated with it.

A pony tattoo would mean nothing more to me than a lion king tattoo. It would be for nostalgia and not mean much other than that. Well, to me personally. 

Edited by Hayzelestia

No I would not ever get a pony tattoo. Or any tattoo at all for that matter. The thing that it will be there for life doesn't sound too awesome to me. Especially not if you're 50 and doesn't want a pony tattoo anymore.

Im getting the Mane 6 Cutie marks myself...... Not because I ma Brony, but because they represent the elements of Harmony which is something I believe in :D

• Brohoof 4

I already have half of my OC cutie mark for a tattoo...(the music note).  If FIM stays a big part of my life for years to come, I would eventually get a tattoo.  I already have a few of my own.  I have a blacksmith anvil and hammer on my right leg above the ankle for my husband, a music note on the top of my left wrist and the japanese symbol for dragon outlined in red on my left shoulder blade (which is complete but unfinished at the same time because I am going to get the symbol for deer on my right shoulder blade outlined in blue, representing the balance of strength and gentleness, fire and water).  I am also planning on getting a plain cross on my right wrist, and a something (still planning but not sure yet) on my right upper arm.

If I was to get something pony, I would probably get is on my left ankle, or lower back (not a tramp stamp but off to the side)

I want to get one of Fluttershy's cutie mark on my shoulder, but butterflies have more of a significance to me than most people, so it's not just something I'm going to do because of the show, I already had butterflies in mind before this, and Flutters' cutie mark has got a more streamlined (And hopefully less painful to get... blush.png) design than one I would have gotten without knowing of the show.

• Brohoof 1

@,

thats not a bad idea, maybe you could get it as a wheel of the elements, cause having cutiemarks dotted around your body would be awkward smile.png

Well of course, I was planning on having them put together on a single tattoo itself :D

Dotting them around my body would be crazy... I may get my own cutie mark on me too x)

It's great that many of you found something meaningful to get a tattoo of.

Personally, I'll remain a blank flank. I hardly wear clothes with designs/pictures, so getting a mark on my person isn't too likely.

Edited by Starlight Sky

Since I plan on being fully inked from neck to ankles eventually, I just might.  It'd be small, but it'd be Pinkie's cutie mark.

Because damnit, sometimes you just need to be reminded to smile.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes I would. In fact, I plan on getting several as I advance through flight training. As a student pilot and a lover of flight, I have a special feeling of affinity with the pegasi and what they stand for. As such, they would hold special significance for me. I was thinking something like:

- Soarin's cutie mark when I first solo.

- Spitfire's cutie mark when I get my license.

- Rainbow Dash's cutie mark when I get my aerobatic rating somewhere down the line.

• Brohoof 1

@, I looked at pictures of the elements and thought they were a little average so i found this one which looks a little more tattoo worthy

the_elements_of_harmony_by_shadowkixx-d4

but thats my opinions

CB

Since I plan on being fully inked from neck to ankles eventually, I just might.  It'd be small, but it'd be Pinkie's cutie mark.

Because damnit, sometimes you just need to be reminded to smile.

Fully inked? yo ucan do that yourself with a Pen, it wouldn't have the same effect thought.

And i do like your idea of Pinkies cutie mark yes we do sometimes need to be reminded to smile

• Brohoof 2

@, I looked at pictures of the elements and thought they were a little average so i found this one which looks a little more tattoo worthy

the_elements_of_harmony_by_shadowkixx-d4

but thats my opinions

CB

Ummm....dude...saved that image and keeping it for the tattoo guy, cause thats perfect..thanks for showing me that x)

No doubt I'll be sharing my tattoo with you guys when I get it :D

Yes, yes I would. In fact, I plan on getting several as I advance through flight training. As a student pilot and a lover of flight, I have a special feeling of affinity with the pegasi and what they stand for. As such, they would hold special significance for me. I was thinking something like: - Soarin's cutie mark when I first solo. - Spitfire's cutie mark when I get my license. - Rainbow Dash's cutie mark when I get my aerobatic rating somewhere down the line

That sounds really awesome, good luck to you on that, Do you intend to take your flight training into a career?

Ummm....dude...saved that image and keeping it for the tattoo guy, cause thats perfect..thanks for showing me that x) No doubt I'll be sharing my tattoo with you guys when I get it

Glad i could help i guess.

CB

Edited by ~Cider Barrel~

Yeah, I would get a pony tattoo. Besides not everyone will notice the tattoo, as long as I spread my bronyness wherever I go. To represent that I'm proud.

I'm completelly against tattoos (in my body) and I doubt I'll ever get one but for some reason Rarity's cutie mark sounds delightful to me, also I'm not sure if I'll be a brony for the rest of my life so I'll need a very GOOD reason to actually do it, which I doubt.

Edited by Peach and Me

Already got mine ^_^ I have Rainbow Dash on my right shoulder. I love how well the tattooist did it, I wanna get more. Still need to finish her up, just a couple things left to do. Thing is with our Mane 6, it's really REALLY hard to get some of them tattoo'd right. Especially Rainbow, Flutter, any lighter colored ponies.

post-7721-0-48201200-1366224516_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking of getting Vinyl/Octavia next, or Tank.

• Brohoof 5