Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you daydream about?

Espurr

This is probably gonna sound uncool and cringey but, hanging out and talking with my favorite animated characters. Essentially having imaginary friends. It’s something I’ve done since I was a kid and I never outgrew it. I just got better at hiding it as I got older. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I cannot afford it. There are times when the problems in our lives become so great, that the distraction methods cannot obscure them anymore. And you can see the train coming in your direction, rapidly approaching over the top of your screen, as before it was hidden by it. But it was ignored because it seemed smaller, and now it has gotten bigger. It is closer, and it is inevitable not see the real problem anymore.
And considering the remaining people in my family have chosen to hide away and dissociate from reality, creating a false excuse and solution to their real problems, without having the courage to face the truth. It falls on me, once again. To face reality, on my own. But when theirs arrives, knocking on the door, and it becomes too late already. I won't be there, other than to watch. And it is gonna be a gruesome, sad and solitary end, as it was for all the people before them. But they learned nothing from it, because of this shared cowardice and hypocrisy to ignore the real problem until it is too late. This is gonna be enjoyable to watch, for every time I stared directly into them, hoping for an honest answer, and they averted my eyes.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

Sleep and general coziness if we are talking about regularly. If we are talking about grandiose/general I dream about writing my own cartoons from time to time, getting one put on the internet or a station some day, although I know that will never happen, I have the imagination but not the conviction. Other than that I daydream about having real close friendships.. I don't have any close friendships in my life currently, just pets and family.