Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you daydream about?

Espurr

I used to write (not commercially, just as a pastime), and I usually daydream about stories or worlds that I'd like to create. Sometimes it's about a roleplay topic that I'm invested in, but a lot of times it's just stuff that I come up with at random.

One specific recurring daydream is about a group of RWBY-style magic fighting characters, taking on giant metal mechs, facing off against nuclear superpowers, fighting on the front lines of battle, or occasionally beating the crap out of each other.

It's great. :P

I daydream a lot about my crush and us getting to be together. These daydreams are oftentimes very selfish (taking care of me) and always unrealistic. *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Heheh, going to fly. Mostly I like thinking about taking off since I like that rush and then that release into the sky.

Either that or imagining me flying something bigger, faster, and farther. Someday...

Edited by WWolf

“Daydream” could be my second mane! Uhm...name! I'm doing it all the time, haha. Most of the time I imagine different possible and not so possible scenarios, for example the process of conversations. Or just philosophy or thinking about story and art ideas. The hardest part is to not to start to laugh while being in a public place. :rarity: But I'm doing weird or confusing things almost on a daily basis. Just because of the daydreams! “Now I will take this ketchup bottle and bring it to the kitchen.” *takes the ketchup bottle, places it on the closet in the hallway, goes to the kitchen, picks up a banana from the kitchen's table and goes back to the first room* It should surprise myself, but...I'm used to it. ^-^"

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I typically daydream about story scenarios I could put my characters in, dramatic situations where a hero comes in and saves the day (could be anyone, it's not usually a superhero with a cape and all that), or happy memories/happy experiences I would like to have.

• Brohoof 2

For about a week I am daydreaming most of the time about upcoming vacation in Paris with my special somepony :please:

I tend to daydream about my interests, friends, and also playing with my OCs; thinking up stories and development for them. :D

• 2 weeks later...