gaming What was your very first video game?

Celestial Wish

Grand Turismo 3 was my very first videogame. Still haven't beaten it up to this very day. 

• Brohoof 1

The very first Castlevania on NES was the first game I remember playing. Didn't have the NES for long though. When we moved we lost all the cords for the system. I still have all the cartridges I had though, including Dragon Warrior II (which I obviously couldn't play when I was 4 years old cuz reading)

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea, i started playing games when i was 4 years old but i guess it was some random edicational game or possibly Super mario bros. or tetris. Wait, now when i think about it, i think it was super mario land 2 or tthe first one.

• Brohoof 1

"You tried your best and you failed miserably, the lesson is never try" - Homer J. Simpson

This game, right here.

kirby-s-dream-land-jaquet-4f462ef4eef7b.

I never beat it until 2011 though because I lost my physical copy in 1998 and never found it but then it was released on the 3DS Virtual Console which was cool and I beat it on there.

• Brohoof 1

Owned? Tetras on the original Gameboy.   That was way back in grade school lol.

I think I remember Playing games for the  Atari 2600  or the Vectrex but not specifically what. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Atari 2600

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vectrex-Console-Set.png

Vectrex

Edited by ShadowRose2k
  • Brohoof 2

Other's more Talented than me.

http://askflufflepuff.tumblr.com/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmY4-RMB0YY

It was either Zelda Majoras Mask or Ocarina of Time... Either way it was a Zelda game :)

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe in time, you'll want to be mine~?"

Loki is my boyfriend, Madoka is my waifu and 2-D is my lover. Aint got no real boys that like me tho

Talk to me about music, i love music.

"Up on melancholy hill, theres a plastic tree~ are you here with me~?"

Wait, wait, scratch my answer. This is mine.

Treasure%20Planet%20COVER.jpg

This game was my childhood. The movie was epic and the final level is hard. Even now, it's hard to me. My sis sold the PS2 we had when I was little and on the last level (Couldn't beat it. :I) So I sell a bunch of games in 2013 and finally get another PS2. Then, as I waltz into my local indie game shop, there it was for TWO DOLLARS. I bought it and finished the game in three days.

• Brohoof 1

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

Kirby crystal shards and banjo kazooie for n64

loved banjo kazooie so much, i'd fake sick like once a week to stay home and play it in first grade.

#gamerlife lmfao.

They do look like ducks now that you mention it!  :lol:  It's hard to believe how simple graphics were back then.

The first level is always exactly the same...I always like level 3 because it's random where all the items are placed in the game, so you sorta get unique play, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I dipped around in some games when I was younger, but the first game I ever really got into was when I got a PS2 for Christmas I got it with Jak 2. It's an older series developed by Sony and Naughty Dog (That's the dudes who made The Last of Us). I played it for hours on end. I hope one day They'll make a new addition to the series, maybe for PS4, even though I've developed into an Xbox kind of guy.

post-23986-0-42227100-1392044933_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

post-23986-0-13281400-1395839016_thumb.png

A thread like this really shows my age when I see what most peoples first games were.

I can't recall what my very first game was but it was on the Atari 2600

I remember playing Tanks(?), Pong, and a few other and having my first rage quit with E.T.

Edited by Lando_XD
  • Brohoof 2

The first one I remember was SMB 1 on the NES. We had the Mario/Duck Hunt/ World Class Track Meet cart. I still play that thing once in a while.

• Brohoof 1

62G8mVr.gif
Sig by the one and only Doc Volt! Gone but not forgotten! Guess who's back!!! Luna damn it!
Your PMs are not safe! Trust no one!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube. That was first game that I technically played, and it is what got me into the whole pastime. 

• Brohoof 1

Xbox Live gamertag: ArgentVulpes636. 

"Greater love, hath no man than this, that he would lay down his life for his friends." -- John 15:13

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." -- Matthew 7:1

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rest In Peace, Monty OumWe'll keep moving forward.