Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transported to Equestria (OOC)(APP)(Slice of Life)

Guardian Braveheart

@@Guardian Braveheart,

Dunno if you're still accepting but I like the idea and would love to join as...My OC Light Diamond

She'll be a Former Human If that's alright. ((Just noticed that you're full up on the former humans so she can Start as an Equestrian if need be))

Bio: She had always been quite sheltered. She was homeschooled her whole life and didn't make many friends apart from her older sister. Thats not to say that she was unable to make friends. She had a few close friends but most lived a little ways away so she couldn't see them often. Overall, she was quite happy. She enjoyed reading, singing, and many other things that mostly involved music and other arts. She was also much more well off then most others. Both her parents worked for the government so they usually had a steady income.

Edited by The Moose Queen

I'm assuming former human...forgive me if I may have missed something xD

Ninjad. Alrighty~ I'll write something up right now!

@@Guardian Braveheart,

One thing I'd like to ask. From the looks of it, you're in need of some ponies starting in Equestria so I thought I'd just offer up another OC if you need one.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rhythm-runner-r3080

Edited by The Moose Queen

I'm getting a bit confused, which is really rare. A brief explanation would help. Also, what is he, Human or Equestrian. Just answer these to get my Approval.

The one I posted was an equestrian. I was offering to play mentor to the incoming batch of kids and was willing to post my human oc as well to back up that side story

• 3 weeks later...