Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Gaming Accomplishments

My Little Mandy

I got 100% on all the Impossible Game levels in under a month of getting the game.

I finished Boson X within the week that I downloaded it.

I completed Mass Effect 2 the day I got it. (True, most people died but still.)

Finished Gears of War 3 on Insanity difficulty.

Completed the Dead Island campaign twice without being killed (my friends sometimes threw grenades at me but that doesn't really count), and I'm fully ranked up on both the games (Trust me it takes forever to rank up legit on those games).

I finished a Spartan Ops mission on Halo 4 in under twenty minutes, on legendary, alone.

Erm, that's about it. ^-^

I think I speed Ran RE4 in under 5 hours once(it was a power-run using both the Chicago Typerwriter and Infinite Launcher, as well as ignoring all the treasures and such while just running straight through).

I also did a No-Kill run of MGS2 a while back, and only got alerts 20 times(which I feel pretty good about considering I took all kinds of risks to hold up enemies for Dog Tags). I even took out the bosses non-lethally. I also managed to snipe The End with the EZ Gun in MGS3. 

Here are a few off the top of my head.

Beating every mission in Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed on expert difficulty.

Getting 5 stars on every stage with every character in the Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4.

Getting 105% in Donkey Kong Country 3

Beating Champions Road in Super Mario 3D World as Mario without power-ups.

Getting all of the emblems in Sonic Adventure.

Getting all of the emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Edited by AquaFlash

I have done the following;

Beaten MegaMan's 1-6 within an hours timeframe for each game.

Super Ghouls and Ghost Professional 1 life to start and played both ways through

Beat the first Contra game

Did a no Alert run on Metal Gear Solid 1 with Saving Meryl on Hard fresh (I cant do the hardest yet I still suck and I had no Camo)

That's all I got for now

I've got a few Platinum Trophies; Sly Cooper 4, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time, Infamous and Darksiders.

Whenever I fight

Julius

in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow I always use the Claimh Solais cuz it's more fun that way.

I'm working on beating I Wanna Be The Guy. On Medium cuz I'm a wuss

I'm not much one for doing difficult things so I can't say much is an accomplishment but I take what I can get.

The only video game I basically play is Tetris, and I think I'm pretty good at it.  My best game is on the Mobile Version. (stats below)

High Score: 2,195,320

Level Reached: 23

Playing Time: 1h 18m 46s

Lines Cleared: 1,063

I am just about done with my three heart challenge hero mode in The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, but I have been stopped with my 3DS breaking last week.

I have also beat MegaMan 1-6 with Megabuster only ( special items when required). I am currently working on 7.

I 'unno what would be classified as gaming accomplishments...I can put some things down..

I got every achievement in Skyrim. < Is that even an accomplishment? XD

Got all endings in Fallout 3 and beat it in under a week.

I beat the water temple in Ocarina of Time ((Zelda)) without looking it up online, in less then a hour. I don't see why everyone finds it so confusing.

Are those like even accomplishments?  :huh: Lol 

I have two accomplishments in video games that make me proud. The first, I am not sure if it is considered a 'gaming' achievement. I have beaten expert difficulty minesweeper in 117 seconds, which I think is pretty good. The second will probably sound like gibberish to over 99% of the population of this forum. In Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction, I have beaten the game (all three difficulties) in single player, hard core, untwinked, single pass play as a paladin (not a hammerdin). 

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm...I finally got my Commando to level 72 in Borderlands 2

Yeah, maybe later can say "Ran through all the raid bosses, got some legendary drops, and pondered some more how I thought of rarity/mlp in general when I first saw buttstallion" o.O

Edited by Lando_XD

After literally a YEAR of failures, I managed to land on the Mün in Kerbal Space Program !

... And didn't have enough fuel to go back...

R.I.P Jebediah and Bill (or was it Bob?) Kerman. You will forever be missed until you respawn.