Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Saluting Drawing

Chevette

This is a pencil drawing of Rainbow Dash in front of the American Flag I drew in my notebook for school when I was bored in class one day. I had drawn it a while ago but I thought I'd share it here as well. I know it's not colored, but opinions and critiques are welcomed.

(Sorry if it is a tad blurry, I had to size it down a lot so it was easier to see)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

This is a pencil drawing of Rainbow Dash in front of the American Flag I drew in my notebook for school when I was bored in class one day. I had drawn it a while ago but I thought I'd share it here as well. I know it's not colored, but opinions and critiques are welcomed.

(Sorry if it is a tad blurry, I had to size it down a lot so it was easier to see)

*snip image*

That's a wonderful pencil sketch there. I'm not too sure she'd be saluting the American flag, personally, but that's beside the point. Really quite wonderful, your drawing is.

Better than I can draw... Which reminds me, I drew Derpy today! I was so proud of myself... Until I saw this...

You've captured how I feel anytime I feel proud of anything I do ever. Which isn't that often.