Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TV Guide Blurb About Upcoming Episode [SPOILER WARNING]

Radiance64

I have the sense the writers will add in a short part where the rest of the Mane Six are surprised that Twilight has a brother. After all, it has never been mentioned prior, so dropping it in as if it were common knowledge would be a work of shoddy writing.

Yeah, I'd predict there would be a group gasp or 'what?' or something at a moment like that.

(edited)

Posted Image

This was on EQD not too long ago, saw it and went with the typical whaaaa!? Personally I 'm just gonna wait and see how this plays out :P Edited by 83awsm

Twilight never had much of a reason to bring up Shining Armor before, I don't think.

I'm interested in Princess Cadence. She's an alicorn, right? She's a princess,but I don't recall reading anything else official on her backstory. So I'm wondering if they'll play her alicornness as nothing special, or if she's going to be Celestia's daughter or something.

If it's Celestia's daughter, then who's the dad?

Personally, I'm not quite sold yet about the idea of an extended royal family. I've always liked the suggestion that Celestia and Luna are basically living Goddesses.

If it's Celestia's daughter, then who's the dad?

Personally, I'm not quite sold yet about the idea of an extended royal family. I've always liked the suggestion that Celestia and Luna are basically living Goddesses.

They are! Have you never read anything about greek mythology! There where whole families of Gods! I actually hope that this is the case in equestria, given that the Princesses are physical, and have not been on Earth forever, then they must have come from somewhere!

Twilight never had much of a reason to bring up Shining Armor before, I don't think.

I'm interested in Princess Cadence. She's an alicorn, right? She's a princess,but I don't recall reading anything else official on her backstory. So I'm wondering if they'll play her alicornness as nothing special, or if she's going to be Celestia's daughter or something.

I fear the same thing. They better not fuck it up this time by not giving her importance